[S] Vita Dolentis - NEED MODELER TO MAKE LOTS OF LODS - QUICKFIX 3 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes that's right *another* roman mod...
just kidding...
This mod is only for 1.127

Features of first release:
-replaces rhodoks with the Roman Empire
-Historical names of item and troops (at last I hope so :grin:)
-New roman names for villages, towns, castles, nobles, ladies and Emperor
-New troop tree:
                                                                                    ----Dromedarii
                                                                                    /
                                                                  --- Equites ---- Conttarii
                                                                /
Roman Peasant ----- Hastati ---- Principes ---- Triarii ---- Legionary ---- Centurion ---- Praetorian
                          \
                            Velites ---- Sagittarii ---- Sagitarii Graves
                                                            \
                                                              --- Cheiroballistrarii

-New Roman Itens (thanks to Llew2 for his wonderfull roman OSP)
-New banners made by me (not great but fine :razz:)

Features of next release:
-greek faction
-greek items (credits at the end of the post
-greek names for lords, troops, ladies and cities
-new banners
-new greek troop tree:

--- Hippakontistai ---- Hippotoxotai
                                                                    /
                                                    --- Dioptir ---- Hippeis ---- Krivanarios
                                                    /
Helot/Epheboi ---- Grosphomachoi ---- Ekdromoi ---- Hoplitai ---- Spartiatis Hoplitai
                        \                                                  \
                          \                                                  --- Phalangitai
                            \
                              - Lithovoloi ---- Akontistai ---- Peltast
                                                                      \
                                                                        --- Toxotai

AND thats it...

Thanks and Cheers and Enjoy

Current release:

NEW RELEASE
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2141

NEW QUICKFIX
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2147

New Signature Banners:
romemodbanner2.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww269/altair2_album/romemodbanner2.jpg[/IMG]

Romemodbanner.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww269/altair2_album/Romemodbanner.jpg[/IMG]

romemodbanner4.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww269/altair2_album/romemodbanner4.jpg[/IMG]

romemodbanner3.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww269/altair2_album/romemodbanner3.jpg[/IMG]

1st poll result
Vita Dolentis (something like: Life of those who suffer or Life of those who cause suffering) 9 (34.6%)
Roma Anachromism 7 (26.9%)
Anachronism 3 (11.5%)
Tales of a Anachronist 4 (15.4%)
Calradian Bellum 3 (11.5%)

2nd poll result
What factions would you like in the future? (5 VOTES, 1 for each faction to replace)
Samurai 8 (6.7%)
Greek 22 (18.5%)
Gaul/Celts 19 (16%)
Mongol 7 (5.9%)
Hun 9 (7.6%)
German 14 (11.8%)
Viking 18 (15.1%)
Persian 14 (11.8%)
Medieval 8 (6.7%)
Other (specify in a post) 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 36

3rd poll result
What late german type faction you prefer
Roman era late Germans 21 (72.4%)
~10th century Germans 8 (27.6%)
Total Members Voted: 29

4th poll result
Wich faction should the greek replace
Nords 3 (18.8%)
Swadians 7 (43.8%)
Khergits 2 (12.5%)
Vaegirs 4 (25%)
Total Members Voted: 16
TEAM:
DesideriusDolens - Mod Leader
apopo - researcher
Belendor - atm researcher, futurely coder

Credits:
All roman items - Llew2
Almost all greek items - Lynores
some greek helmets - GothicKnight
some axes, shields and a kopis - Faradon
some greek shields - Spak
camel - -IYI-O-R-T and spak
All i did was put them ingame  :grin:

has only about Romans Romans Romans and barbarians, Greeks, Macedonians?

Is there any hope to see you helping us this way ? 
I mean putting stuff in-game; i know sounds weird but neither of us has tried without messing up smth...  :mrgreen:

I still have the camel ( or wherever name is) mesh missing and I installed all the quickfixes. Any solutions plz? :?:

apopo said:
I still have the camel ( or wherever name is) mesh missing and I installed all the quickfixes. Any solutions plz? :?:
Weird...
well can you do me a favor then?
Check the module.ini in the mod folder (open it with notepad) and search for load_mod_resource = camel
Tell me if it is there please

Dude I gotta say this, the roman armors are just perfect, from the cuirasses to the helmets, gladiuses etc, you really got a talent man, I think you should continue with this, you got the hardest part done already, the roman faction, the other factions are mostly barbarians, you could even use some native stuff for them ( with the exception of the Greeks of course, but I'm sure there's some linotorax's meshes somewhere out there that you could use or someones help to do'em. At any rate My Congratulations in a job well done!!! :wink: :lol: :grin:

apopo said:
Dude I gotta say this the roman armors are just perfect from the cuirasses to the helmets, gladiuses etc, you really got a talent man, I think you should continue with this, you got the hardest part done already, the roman faction the other factions are mostly barbarians, you could even use some native stuff for then ( with the exception of the greeks of course, buth I'm sure there's some linotorax's meshes somewhere out there that you could use or someone's help to do'em. At any rate My Congratulations in a job well done!!! :wink: :lol: :grin:
The only prombles is that the models are not mine :wink:
They are from Llew2's Roman OSP
And i plan to do some factions of barbarians when Llew2 releases the barbarian osp pack...
But thanks anyway :grin:

Back
Top Bottom