[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Holding Right Mouse Button and then do Left Click while wielding Shield will perform ShiledBashing.

• Attempting to cut enemy's weapon into pieces

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Attempting to disarm the enemy.

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Attempting to heavy parry move.

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

1.002 to 1.0021 Patch File's updated for fixing a crach bug when defending siege. (another problem from time shifting)

@Belendor :
It's a long list contain greats features. Some of them are beyond my reach to acomplish.
- Flaming Arrows - I may consider to add it later after all bugs related to time shifting are cleared
- children system - It's possible. We had aging system already and visually we can adopt brytenwalda's system for children by skin scalling. But it will need huge coding work to interact with chidren with the way you mentioned.
- barbarism, no I avoided potion related system. Keeping the gameplay as close as native as possible.
- faction quests, great idea. I need more info about it. What quests for every factions?
- combo. I tried before to play attacking animation without attack action of agents and it will let them just play animation without deal any collitions and damage. Even I tried left puch animation for left swing attack for direct fist, but the result the game still use right arm bone for hit detect. So it's nearly imposible to acomplish.
- controllable shield blocking. It's same with above
-new order in case fighting with ally. Cool, but like what I experienced with time shifting. It will be hard coding and bug sources. May be later.
- headbashing. It's possible, with mechanism like shieldbashing.
- custom shader. I don't know to create it.
- Random Weather and Dynamic Terrain, These ones I would like to know your 'how to'.
- Height, Thw vision has 5 height variance already. I think it's no need to make the player customize his/her height so precisely ot inches or cms for the different of height will not too noticable in game. 5 variance of height is enough for me.
unique faction captain, I like this idea
- settlemen population. Once, vision for original M&B already has this feature. I think I will recreate this feature later.

Barbarism, actually is a well fitting feature lore-wise. Hmm, create a collecting quest and adopt this system into it. Bring me "x" amount of Skulls, like MMORPG games.

I believe for the rest of my idea list and further explanation for Faction Quests, i should go by PM.

I want everyone has good reason to open center's note. Here it is my planning to push the player open center's note for the troops available to recruit on a village will be depended on it's note information. Expect it on v1.003 next month.
mb48.jpg

dunde said:
I want everyone has good reason to open center's note. Here it is my planning to push the player open center's note for the troops available to recruit on a village will be depended on it's note information. Expect it on v1.003 next month.
mb48.jpg

That is brilliant.

We should share some code with you. I have some things which will help you out on this.

<3

CR

celestialred said:
dunde said:
mb48.jpg

That is brilliant.

We should share some code with you. I have some things which will help you out on this.

<3

CR
hahahahaha I know michelle will love dunde population code :lol: :mrgreen:

Alan De Soison said:
celestialred said:
dunde said:
mb48.jpg

That is brilliant.

<3

CR

Hahah!!!

Yeah. Send me a PM, Dunde...I have somethings you'll *love* to see.

<3

Michelle

Alan De Soison said:
celestialred said:
dunde said:
mb48.jpg

That is brilliant.

<3

CR

you told her? haha
btw nice avatar there, that's janissary, right?

My job kept me away from Module System for a week. It slowdown the progress of village population's implementation.
This is what I can report for now :
mb49.jpg

Still no impact to the gameplay yet, but I managed the data updated everyday (game time) already.

Idibil said:
haha, that is awesome.

Maybe add some note of relation with their lord can help people visit more is panel information.

Ok, it's on my to do list now :smile:.
But this is the main reason I put population info there :
mb50.jpg

so does this mod work with the most recent version of warband? last time i put this in my mod folder i just got a "." (on the ingame interface module option)

this mod+PBOD= new warband! :grin: good job, i like your ideas and thank you for mod :smile:

can you give me a hint how to combine PBOD and this mod? (i am total noob in things like that :sad: )

PRAETORIANN said:
this mod+PBOD= new warband! :grin: good job, i like your ideas and thank you for mod :smile:

can you give me a hint how to combine PBOD and this mod? (i am total noob in things like that :sad: )

Just like PBOD, this mod uses motomataru's formation and formAI. Caba made some changes on motomataru's code for PBOD and I did so for this mod. It may take long time for me to learn PBOD code to include it into this mod. We can't use txt editing either, it's too complex.

Confirming Feb 29th 2012 as next version's release date. Some new features will be added there.

Back
Top Bottom