[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Holding Right Mouse Button and then do Left Click while wielding Shield will perform ShiledBashing.

• Attempting to cut enemy's weapon into pieces

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Attempting to disarm the enemy.

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Attempting to heavy parry move.

Votes: 23 20.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I get an error when the main screen is in the stage "finished" and suddenly a Don't send.. error

Long time without updating.
I'm migrating the mods to Custom Banner v2. It's completely overhaul of Native's Custom Banner methods. Giving more freedom to create unique banner.
mb56-1.jpg

Thanks, Lumos.

Current development now is about my concern about this problem.
I thought ti_on_item_dropped and ti_on_item_picked were the key to solve the problem, but when they came to single player with 1.157 patch, I found no help from the triggers, so I was back to my old experiments, and so far it works.
mb60.jpg

I'm a little late in saying this but, great job. Sounds amazing. Definitely one of  the more original concepts.

the download error is making me rage , could you please fix it , i know you will fix it after releasing the newer version but could you fix it now ?  it's pretty simple

I'm sorry for leting this mod dying for so long. As I had permission to use phaiak's sailing code already, I thought I would start to continue the mods, but I was so bored to code, and immediately I found myself playing with Wings3D and openBRF to make tourney and winged great helmets show the wearer's face.
I hope it can lift my moods enough  :mrgreen: to code again.
1391313805.jpg

1391313800.jpg

Really sorry to ressurect this thread, but i have two asks
-is it still being worked, or is dead?
-can i use this mod as a base to my own mod (that i really don't believe that i may even release)?
Also
-greetings for the quality and "old school" style of the mod, i like it !
-sorry for any errors, english is not my native language, but i suppose that I can make myself intelligible enough

Back
Top Bottom