Votes: 36 6.0%
  • Egyptian Sultanate

Votes: 52 8.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cèsar de Quart said:
Ako said:
In what century this mod timeline is?

The same timeline in which the Roman Empire fought Hitler and his army of Assyrians, I'm afriad.

When I saw Teutonic knights and vikings, I thought "why not adding zombies?"

Lol'd.

I'm gonna go with: This mod is awesome! (just because Serbs are the best archers (I'm a Serb and i like archers in this game the most))
But it needs a lot of work. As far as i know Serbs never fought Teutons, and Egypt... wtf is with that?

Gorukha said:
Well it should be the Polish-Lithuanian alliance as one faction shouldn't it ?

well not if it is around the time of the teutonic order, the polish were the ones the funded the first wave of crusades onto pagan lands.

oh and i will be a beta tester if you like, but i have never beta tested a mount & blade thing sooo.... i dont know what to look for

and if you want to go for realism then stick with the baltic area countys, replace eygpt with the polish or hungarian (because they are close but look the most like muslim troops) and add a Novgorod Rus faction

if you want i can help whi some things on Photoshop if you want, Making Banners, Retexturing armors,weapons, etc.....

PD:Cualquier cosa me mandas un pm y hablamos...

Ooh, I love the Teutonic Knights, the sight of an army of Mounted Teutonic Knights cresting a hill would be the most beautiful and scary thing in the world.

KillerMongoose said:
Ooh, I love the Teutonic Knights, the sight of an army of Mounted Teutonic Knights cresting a hill would be the most beautiful and scary thing in the world.
And then Egyptians allied with Vikings riding on camels to fight them... Yeah, epic...

I like the  Idea,  but some of it is inaccurate like viking tribs?

Could this Compet with the mod Europe 1200? no, but if you work on it and make it a bit more accurate then it will.

GOOOD IDEA,

Back
Top Bottom