[S] Party size modded file

Users who are viewing this thread

Finassar

Recruit
This is a modded scrips allowing you to have as many soldiers in your party as you want, can be used with battle sizer. just like the more arrows mod (I did this so you dont have to) just use it to replace the script.txt file in you native folder, too many guys+ battle sizer can crash your game, do be warrned!
download link
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1826

decent for native, but dont try it with mods, [counters the negative morale given per troop and leadership gives 100 troops per point.]

MeHoW said:
Interesting so how does this work with the ledership skill?

this allows you to have more people in your party, fo people who want to have fun. each leadership point gives you like 100 people in your party, you may not need that many. but, some people like having lots of party memebers within their battles

Do NPCs also take advantage of these relaxed head count limitations?  Ie will you be able to fight other lord parties that number in the hundreds?

BumpInTheNight said:
Do NPCs also take advantage of these relaxed head count limitations?  Ie will you be able to fight other lord parties that number in the hundreds?

This mods your Count not theirs, the lords still stay within the 50-150 range with kings being in the 200, they don't change at all

Does this change the Morale to work with it?  The main problem to having a big army is -1 morale per each troop, there is no point having a War Party of 2000 if everyone has negative morale and leaves.  Otherwise I could just edit my character export to give him insanely high Charisma so that he can have unlimited troops anyway.

tdriftx said:
Does this change the Morale to work with it?  The main problem to having a big army is -1 morale per each troop, there is no point having a War Party of 2000 if everyone has negative morale and leaves.  Otherwise I could just edit my character export to give him insanely high Charisma so that he can have unlimited troops anyway.

It does this as you ask

Finassar said:
tdriftx said:

It does this as you ask

Yep, this is a good edit. Sorry for freaking out about it, the real problem was with the "More arrows, bolts and thrown!"

Finassar said:
tdriftx said:

It does this as you ask

Then this is exactly what I wanted, thanks for this.  maybe some of the things you have pointed out in this thread could be added under your first post for a deeper understanding
Like the fact it counters the negative morale given per troop and that leadership gives 100 troops per point.

Thanks again :grin:

This mod doesn't work for me in Native. With my character I always have some red warning error, the size party = 0. I had to restore the original script.txt

God deam it.
My hole game got completely messed up. I can't go in too taverns nor am I a vassal of the Rodhoks any more.

just use tweak mb if u want to change party size and much more, works for any mod, and for the most recent patch i think (dont know if workse for 1.126 YET)

Back
Top Bottom