[S] Native Enhanced (New alpha version)

Users who are viewing this thread

I started working on some scripts and some more troops wich I'll release in the next versions...Maybe in the beta :wink:

wow and you guys wonder why new gamers don't flock to warband. Good job SeRgYu on ignoring all the basement dwelling neckbeards and continuing to build your mod. With fresh modders comes Original content (hopefully) which is sadly lacking in the warband release, go for gold

OMG OMG OMG I Just suggested this like two days ago soggin awesome I'm so excited you have NO IDEA how much I love this mod!

Ummm Wait, is this in any way connected to Native Expansion for the original Mount & Blade? If not I'm about to go cry in a corner.

Roflmao i saw in the screens that you got 1000 denars ;D u cheated but thats ok its yer game it looks like a decent mod ;D i might try it since im attached to another mod which is awesome :smile: :smile:

I have a suggestion, that i have honestly been trying to find everywhere but can't seem to do so. Is it possible that you add: get more right to rule from companion missions? really I'm very surprised that no mods have this feature.

not to be rude but... it doesn't seem like anyone tweakMB cant do and i can script all the extra stuff myself

Not to be rude, but wtf is the point of digging up a 2 month old and currently dead thread just to ***** about the mod? Yeah, this post doesn't really have much point either but it needed to be said.

Back
Top Bottom