[S] Mundukor [DEAD]

Users who are viewing this thread

I apologize for my lack of activity lately, I wish I could say I've made some huge amazing thing...but I haven't.    :???:

What I have done is add some gun wielding troops to the Kashin troop tree, as they have guns now too.

I labeled the troop types on the picture.

The troop tree for them will be like this:

Kashin Gunner>Kashin Trained Gunner>Kashin Line Gunner

So I've been thinking lately and have made a decision: I am stopping work on this mod. Why? Well its simple: I've bit off more then I can chew. Not only are there hundreds of scenes I'd have to make I keep adding in new factions and I feel it would never be completed even if I did continue it.

That said I am going to begin work on a much smaller and simpler mod, Its going to be set in asia around the 1500s or 1600s and will be called 'Empires of the East'. I'll probably have a thread up on the mods under construction section of the TW forum either today or tomorrow.

I've had a blast making this mod but its time for it to end....

xZEUS99x said:
So I've been thinking lately and have made a decision: I am stopping work on this mod. Why? Well its simple: I've bit off more then I can chew. Not only are there hundreds of scenes I'd have to make I keep adding in new factions and I feel it would never be completed even if I did continue it.

That said I am going to begin work on a much smaller and simpler mod, Its going to be set in asia around the 1500s or 1600s and will be called 'Empires of the East'. I'll probably have a thread up on the mods under construction section of the TW forum either today or tomorrow.

I've had a blast making this mod but its time for it to end....

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to work on this mod. The faction concepts seemed very unique to me, not the copies of existing factions you'd normally see in many other mods.

Good luck with your new project! The setting sounds interesting, hope to see more of it soon. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom