{S} More Warhorse - Plated Charger - Long Caparisoned Horses - Half Cataphract

Users who are viewing this thread

These are miles better than anything I've ever done, but remember: focus on quality over quantity =)

The first one I like the most, but Im not sure if that pattern was seen on warhorse barding...

The last one is pretty great too

You're doing great. Keep trucking!

The last three i think are better then all of them, I like those the most. The second one I can understand where you were going and like the poster above me said, quality over quantity. If the quality of the second one was a bit better and detailed I think i would move my vote from the last three to that one.

Dunno how hard it is to make these sorts of things since i don't mod, but I'm loving what you've made so far

Very nice work, but why not keep them all in the same thread?  It is going to be hard to keep track of your progress if it is spread out over many posts.

Will you package all of them together when you're finished?

thanks for the feedback, yes some do need refining, the 2nd one does need more detail really
the idea of this thread was to keep the armored horses separate to the unarmored ones :wink:

AMAZING I Will be downloading ....... they are up there with the best I have seen in M&B 

VERY WELL DONE    :grin:

BTW which armor are u using in the screens i recognise them but cant remember where from

Kaltan said:
AMAZING I Will be downloading ....... they are up there with the best I have seen in M&B 

VERY WELL DONE    :grin:

BTW which armor are u using in the screens i recognise them but cant remember where from

thanks will be putting them up for download on the weekend, they look better than those shots now.
the armor is Narfs plate armor

Faderulith said:
Wanderer where did You get those awesome armors and helmets? You should definitely make some items pack!

The items are from different mods.

A little constructive tip.

Try not using real photos of armors, try finding a metal texture, search for it on google and you might finds something, and do all these plates one at a time, with many layers, it will take time, but the result will be much better.

Also you see where the armor ends, there is no shadow, it looks like the armor is stuck on the horse or glued to the horse, make a new layer under the armor and take a black brush.
Then paint on the outer edge of the armor, so it looks like shadow, after that, blur it so it looks even more like shadow, if you use photoshop choose blur tool with 100% exposure and draw over the black you painted, draw quickly over it so you dont take to much.  :wink:

Rath0s said:
Faderulith said:
Wanderer where did You get those awesome armors and helmets? You should definitely make some items pack!

Try not using real photos of armors, try finding a metal texture, search for it on google and you might finds something, and do all these plates one at a time, with many layers, it will take time, but the result will be much better.

Also you see where the armor ends, there is no shadow, it looks like the armor is stuck on the horse or glued to the horse, make a new layer under the armor and take a black brush.
Then paint on the outer edge of the armor, so it looks like shadow, after that, blur it so it looks even more like shadow, if you use photoshop choose blur tool with 100% exposure and draw over the black you painted, draw quickly over it so you dont take to much.  :wink:

Anyway it would be great if that kind of pack could be relased.

Rath0s said:
Faderulith said:

thanks will do :smile:

Back
Top Bottom