{S} More Warhorse - Plated Charger - Long Caparisoned Horses - Half Cataphract

Users who are viewing this thread

.. with a bit of tinkering the native version IS the Warband version.

But, you'd need to be able to open the .brfs for that, so you might not be able to.

FrisianDude said:
.. with a bit of tinkering the native version IS the Warband version.

But, you'd need to be able to open the .brfs for that, so you might not be able to.

yeah thats true but the warband version has different shaders, plus more warhorse!!!

will be releasing this afternoon!! :smile:

Lol why am i looking forward to these 2 mods as much as if it was a full game?
Just eyecandy anyway! Oh well, its good to have something to look forward to, so bored in my new apartment >_<

This warhorses are a must in the game so I'm curious how they didn't made this in the first place. Also, is there any modified horse that you made and is not an warhorse? I mean you made also some nice horses for the ppl that wanna have a light horse and not a heavy one? I prefer sometimes just to kite the enemy with a faster horse like the heavy courser.

Moccabubu said:
  This warhorses are a must in the game so I'm curious how they didn't made this in the first place. Also, is there any modified horse that you made and is not an warhorse? I mean you made also some nice horses for the ppl that wanna have a light horse and not a heavy one? I prefer sometimes just to kite the enemy with a faster horse like the heavy courser.

here is my mod for unarmored horses if you want a fast horse just edit the item kinds file. (make it into a speedy courser)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100898.0.html

warband version download is up too!!!

hi ,  I  followall the installation steps but recieve error
unable to open file: CommonRes\ArmouredHorse.brf
what could this be ?thnks

Pashinki said:
hi ,  I  followall the installation steps but recieve error
unable to open file: CommonRes\ArmouredHorse.brf
what could this be ?thnks

if you get a error about the commonres folder, you need to put a copy of the brf in the commonres folder.
sorry it wasnt in the readme

Do I need to start a new game to get the horses or will I be able to get keep on playing on a old save?
Great looking horses btw

I get the same glassy look as Adorno but only when I ride around in the light, if I am in the shadow or fight at night it all looks as it should

Yo yo!

I followed the installation instructions and started a new game to see the beautiful horses you've made.

What I got was... weird. I never got to see if the mod actually worked since I couldn't find any warhorses for sale.
I went into a fight with a couple of looters. When they got close I saw that they were wearing plate-armor and plate helmets, which they are not supposed to.

Now, I have reinstalled Warband again (without the Warhorse-mod) and I have not encountered the weird thing now, but I can't help thinking it had something to do with this mod.
What could I have done to make this happen?

Hopefully this helps somehow, and thank you for a most excellent mod (although I never got to see the horses)
-Zammoron

did you put the horses under the warband horses?
if so thats the problem they need to go to the bottom of the list.

and yes i tried putting them on my brothers computer and it hasn't worked, with latest warband (i trialled them on mine with a older version of warband and it worked) so im still trying to figure that out with the latest warband. but ill figure it out sometime.  :lol:

Nope I'm getting that freaky texture crossing bug as well even if it is the only mod I'm running :sad:

hi guys I have no idea why thats happening the glassy look  :???: anyone have a idea why its happening?
I put the warhorses on the latest warband on my computer and rode them and alls well.
there is a new download with bump maps made for the individual horses by Michał.

Back
Top Bottom