{S} More Warhorse - Plated Charger - Long Caparisoned Horses - Half Cataphract

Users who are viewing this thread

Great if these are free to use, IG would like to credit you for inclusion. We have a need for Cataphracts.

Thanks for making such a good mod.

Armatus said:
Great if these are free to use, IG would like to credit you for inclusion. We have a need for Cataphracts.

Thanks for making such a good mod.

sure, they are open for use in any mods, just some credit is good :wink:

new download!!!! 19 in total for mount and blade.  :wink:  will be doing a warband one, once i get it activated  :evil:

hi its fairly easy to put in but it might not look right Adorno has reported some problems with it
i will be releasing a warband version sometime when i finally get warband activated

Ohh ok then I will wait for it a little longer, anyway, when you release it can you specify how to install it? I don't see any horse.txt there..and thx for a great mod sir.

Moccabubu said:
Ohh ok then I will wait for it a little longer, anyway, when you release it can you specify how to install it? I don't see any horse.txt there..and thx for a great mod sir.

no worries and i fixed the readme at the start of the thread so its more helpful!! (not a sir but thanks :wink:

some shots of the warhorses in warband!!! will be a download in a few days

Where did you get the horse models shown in this screenshot from? And why aren't they included in your pack? They're fabulous!
79448407.png

In Vain said:
Where did you get the horse models shown in this screenshot from? And why aren't they included in your pack? They're fabulous!
79448407.png

I am texturing those models a major mod so I cant release them probably.

sure, they are open for use in any mods, just some credit is good

wanderer949 said:
Moccabubu said:

no worries and i fixed the readme at the start of the thread so its more helpful!! (not a sir but thanks :wink:

some shots of the warhorses in warband!!! will be a download in a few days

Ohh man this horses are looking great, can't wait till they will be out  :lol:

wanderer949 said:
In Vain said:
79448407.png

I am texturing those models a major mod so I cant release them probably.

Ah, that's a pity. :sad: Hurry up with releasing that mod, then! :razz:

Unfortunately i can't enjoy it because my item_kinds file seems to be screwed by me. I was putting there some new armours and they weren't working and now i have put there those warhorses. I think that might be that number which determines how many itmes i have in game. I don't know where exactly that number is. Now i got 915 which is too much i think. Anyway i added to it 19 and game works fine but there is no new horses. Im playing PoP mod by the way. Help will be appreciated.

Maybe someone have proper item_kinds 1 and playing Prophesy of Pendor too and would be so kind to upload it somewhere for me?  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom