S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grenade said:
Yes, you overrated me and I think Trebron deserves 100, and Hives deserves at least 99.

Hm I disagree. They are both (really) good but do you think that they are as much impactful as Peter relax or shema?

+isn't BlackTide's main class infantry?

Having played with Hives, both on the same side and against, for a couple of years now for me he impacts every game noticeably: always alive at the end, consistent top scoring, good decision-making, etc etc. He's not played at the top level recently and has been inconsistently active but at his best I'd rate him that high yea. Trebron too

I stopped playing Warband a couple of years ago, so I'm surely not enough in touch with the competitive scene to comment the top 30 lists (even if I think LordWilly and Harlequin, the former for infantry the latter for ranger should be taken into consideration, especially if other old glories like Lezard are listed).

However, the Italian dream team is quite a mess.

As Captain it should have Yukuai, who was the moral leader and overall inspiration force behind our best run at a World Cup, or Harlequin, who was the tactical commander.

Infantry should see Loy swapped out to make room for Memnone: on his prime he was on par with Fenriz, just a step behind Willy

The presence of Turambar is a joke: while he was a funny guy, he never took the game seriously and he has never been part of a competitive line up. He has nothing to do with a Dream Team, Trisfald should be there instead.

Also Zelon might be a worth candidate to the ranger list but I never had the chance to see neither Fortesque nor Niragar on their prime so I can't really compare them.

I also have some issue with some role assignation, but since it might be my memory failing I need to check it with my teammate first

Astinus said:
I stopped playing Warband a couple of years ago, so I'm surely not enough in touch with the competitive scene to comment the top 30 lists (even if I think LordWilly and Harlequin, the former for infantry the latter for ranger should be taken into consideration, especially if other old glories like Lezard are listed).

However, the Italian dream team is quite a mess.

As Captain it should have Yukuai, who was the moral leader and overall inspiration force behind our best run at a World Cup, or Harlequin, who was the tactical commander.

Infantry should see Loy swapped out to make room for Memnone: on his prime he was on par with Fenriz, just a step behind Willy

The presence of Turambar is a joke: while he was a funny guy, he never took the game seriously and he has never been part of a competitive line up. He has nothing to do with a Dream Team, Trisfald should be there instead.

Also Zelon might be a worth candidate to the ranger list but I never had the chance to see neither Fortesque nor Niragar on their prime so I can't really compare them.

I also have some issue with some role assignation, but since it might be my memory failing I need to check it with my teammate first
Haha, I don't make these mistakes to piss you off, just because I don't know better. I have never seen Trisfald or Memnone myself, nor have they been suggested by any of the Italians posting here. Anyway, I'll make changes.

More to come.

Sorry if I sounded pissed off, it wasn't my intention: I just liked the idea of a top and a dream team list and I wanted to be sure it was as truthfully as possible.

Both Memnone and Trisfald are old guard, who played only as AB and Italian team so it isn't surprising neither you nor Fortesque don't see them. If you still have contact with Crusader, you can ask him

EDIT: you should have switched Loy with Memnone, not Crash  :wink:

Efe Karacar said:
Grifon is missing in Russia.
Fixed.

Keller said:
And Broomstick in BeNe imo.
Moved Beardo to infantry, and put in Broomstick as ranger.

Cradoc said:
Hmm, made it back on the Canada list. Sick

Also, if you're going to bring up Thooorin in any context of rankings you should watch this one

Yeah no way around you! :mrgreen: Great video, didn't know that one before, thanks for sharing!

Razer' said:
Put Lisen as cav on IG, instead of Gultar.
Gultar was ranger afaik and Lisen was a really good cav.
I put Corey in instead.

Keller said:
Garym instead of Marcus for France? I think he was much better (and maybe deserves to be on the all-time list too)

Also, I think that ContyS should be on 1h list. He was really good back in time.
The problem I have with Garym is that he barely played for longer than a year and then took a break again. From what I've seen he is a decent cavalry, but he hasn't had as much impact as Marcus on the scene overall. I'll discuss ContyS with the other guys today.

_Osiris_ said:
how many tournaments do you need to play to get added to a team? Corey played wnl3 and ecs 1 for IG and was a pretty fine cav
I think that's enough, especially since he was commanding to my knowledge.

RobinWar said:
maybe crusader and trebron should change place in cav list
Hm, Trebron is a great player, should possibly be in 100 as well. Crusader definitely deserves his 100 points though, he was considered to be the best Warband player in his era by many player (Something even Bendetto and me agree about for once :razz:), so I'll leave him there, even though he stopped playing two years ago.

22nd_Can said:
For 22nd, Gabe usually played inf, Baldrider Cav and sadnhappy ranger.
Thank you, fixed.

Dawnut said:
2013 Deacon was arguably the best infantry in the game, sick in every aspect: javs, awareness, melee, teamwork. Kind of like Blacktide right now.
Cleric and bliv too were soo sick in 2k13, but they've gone down in skill (more notably bliv and deacon) for more than 1 year already (back then these guys were a legendary infantry lineup, along with Leroux and Shema= unbeatable).
I don't see how M deserves 100 points more than Blacktide though.

Strong lack of round pastry in cavalry section.
Well I guess they'd agree themselves. Fact is though that Deacon and Cleric were pretty much untouchable since AE got founded until ECS1, so I'll keep them at 99. I'm sure they will show better performances soon - that loss was hopefully the same sort of wakeup call KURWA received from IG a couple two weeks ago.

Rayden_ said:
i agree with this guy m shouldnt be 100 because he has awareness problems, he always had, also i think bloody death should be higher than twins imo

also bendetto should be 100 if we are talking about all time

everyone in that archer list better than lust

if we put altair there, we have to put cikcik as well he was one of the best archer

anders should be 99

hives,wierdo should be higher than corey and rey

tobi's cav isnt 98

azan isnt 97
Bloody Death is sick, but hasn't played for that long yet. If he continues to play that well he will move up though.

Bendetto is amongst the best rangers of this era, if not the best at the moment. His problem is that he hasn't played at the top level for that long yet, and his only big performances were the semis in the ECS against AE and now the match against AE in WNL5. It's a shame we didn't get to see him in the H&I vs AE rematch in WNL4 as he got benched I believe. Anyway, if Bendetto just keeps playing like that we'll put him at 100 points for sure.

cikcik never played in a European tournament, so I don't see how we could possibly rate him. I know he has had great performances with RN, but you know yourself we agreed we not only look at skill but also at competition faced, longevity and achievements.

I can agree with Anders, being the best ranger for like two tournaments probably varrants 99 points.

Made same changes regarding cavalry too.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
I think you forgot Blackhawk as Trinity infantry.. :smile: He was one of our main players.
Added.

Astinus said:
Sorry if I sounded pissed off, it wasn't my intention: I just liked the idea of a top and a dream team list and I wanted to be sure it was as truthfully as possible.

Both Memnone and Trisfald are old guard, who played only as AB and Italian team so it isn't surprising neither you nor Fortesque don't see them. If you still have contact with Crusader, you can ask him

EDIT: you should have switched Loy with Memnone, not Crash  :wink:
Oh my bad then, sorry mate. :wink: I really appreciate the suggestions anyway, I myself want these lists to be as good as possible. And obviously I can't have every information about every player, so keep them coming.

Regarding Crash, Loy and Memnone - I got told Loy was a great infantry, and Crash was actually playing ranger as his main class. Does anyone else have some info regarding that?

Scar said:
Oh my bad then, sorry mate. :wink: I really appreciate the suggestions anyway, I myself want these lists to be as good as possible. And obviously I can't have every information about every player, so keep them coming.

Regarding Crash, Loy and Memnone - I got told Loy was a great infantry, and Crash was actually playing ranger as his main class. Does anyone else have some info regarding that?

Fine, I'll ask about roles to make clarity

The changes that I will do is taking back Niragar as Ranger,because he's amazing in that role,instead of Zelon.
Zelon has an incredible aim,but a good Ranger is not based only on his aim,but also by the way it can survive as an infantryman in situations that require it, in finding the perfect shooting safe-position.
I can say the same things about Guera,but I don't want to become too much rude :razz:

Andreadegge said:
The changes that I will do is taking back Niragar as Ranger,because he's amazing in that role,instead of Zelon.
Zelon has an incredible aim,but a good Ranger is not based only on his aim,but also by the way it can survive as an infantryman in situations that require it, in finding the perfect shooting position.
I can say the same things about Guera,but I don't want to become too much rude :razz:

I second that: Fortesque had the chance to play with all of them while I mostly played with just Zelon, so he's a better judge on this question. I put Zelon name only to make him evalutate by someone else.

Also Fortesque is the guy who can make clarity on the other roles, are Rat, Duken and Crash listed as their proper class? If I remember correctly Duken was better fitted as infatry, as was Crash while Rat used to play as a ranger. But I stopped playing way before they hit their prime, so maybe I misremember

I'd put Black Corsair instead of Gultar as cav for Russia and Argaleb for Poland but I don't know the replacement. :grin:

Keller said:
Grenade said:
Yes, you overrated me and I think Trebron deserves 100, and Hives deserves at least 99.

Hm I disagree. They are both (really) good but do you think that they are as much impactful as Peter relax or shema?

In my perspective Trebron has equal skills with Relax, if not better, but whatever. And just because Hives isn't playing for a tier 1 clan it doesn't mean he is worse than the ones you listed. Just like OGL said: He has impact in every match he plays. He has his own style and has always been one of the best cavalries in the scene in my eyes.

Crash can be both(inf and cav),but he is better as inf,so i think we can put Crash instead of Loy and we can declare the Italy's question closed  :grin:

Astinus said:
Also Fortesque is the guy who can make clarity on the other roles, are Rat, Duken and Crash listed as their proper class? If I remember correctly Duken was better fitted as infatry, as was Crash while Rat used to play as a ranger. But I stopped playing way before they hit their prime, so maybe I misremember

I've stopped playing as infantry long time ago ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom