[S] Litus

Users who are viewing this thread

If creators of this mod are still alive than it can't be dead because their previous work still exist.I believe that when they find some free time they will continue working with this mod so i think that is appropriate to say that Litus is on a sleep mode but it is not dead.And if you really want Litus to be dead then stop posting here because you are keeping this board alive if you do so

thet dont make a new game :grin: just a mod if that mod will be released in 6 months it better wont  and i just want to hear "you were right"

I will wait a few more months and if they don't release any updates then i will tell you that you were right.But i don't get it why are you so happy about it?

wow i am truly impressed for the changes u made...it changed almost anything that make me mad in the game or i dont like
downloading it right now
so CONGRATULATIONS u guys deserve it very good mod (or at least looks so  :mrgreen: )

ps : i laughed my a** off when i read "Looters have shirts!" its just so LOLOLOL

Rebelknight said:
Stupid question.

I own the game on Steam and can't find the module folder to put Litus in. any help?

You should enter program files (where you have your steam installed) and then open the steam file where you will find another folder called steamapps... open it and MnD should be in... the rest should already be too easy...

can u put another download link instead of the m & B reposity one cuz im not spending 3 hours to download any mod

Back
Top Bottom