[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very brilliant mod! I liked it alot, I had to couple times to see forums what to do next, but I liked the challenge.

question : What does that samurai guy do, who comes when you win some arena fights? I have now win him 2 or 3 times? Who is him?

TucKMuncK said:
Very brilliant mod! I liked it alot, I had to couple times to see forums what to do next, but I liked the challenge.

question : What does that samurai guy do, who comes when you win some arena fights? I have now win him 2 or 3 times? Who is him?

The lonely swordsman - First you beat him three times by killing all the other combatants and then him (he appears when the other 40 are dead). Then you ask the tournament master to back the special reward. You pay 1000 denars, kill all the 40 combatants and then he arrives. Kill him and he will surrender to you his sword, Thunder Breaks. It is a very good sword, stats are much like the Tang sword, ca 45 swing and maybe 30 thrust damage, I believe speed was around 100. The only thing is that it's short, length was somewhere around 85-90 I suppose.

Aaaaanyway, this sword has a "special skill". When your energy bar is full, hold Alt while drawing the sword and you will instantly kill the enemy in front of you no matter who he is, a very accurate historic skill.

splofot said:
TucKMuncK said:

The lonely swordsman - First you beat him three times by killing all the other combatants and then him (he appears when the other 40 are dead). Then you ask the tournament master to back the special reward. You pay 1000 denars, kill all the 40 combatants and then he arrives. Kill him and he will surrender to you his sword, Thunder Breaks. It is a very good sword, stats are much like the Tang sword, ca 45 swing and maybe 30 thrust damage, I believe speed was around 100. The only thing is that it's short, length was somewhere around 85-90 I suppose.

Aaaaanyway, this sword has a "special skill". When your energy bar is full, hold Alt while drawing the sword and you will instantly kill the enemy in front of you no matter who he is, a very accurate historic skill.

too bad the maximum is three people, and that it uses your whole energy bar, and that you stop running.
Just imagine to sprint at your enemies, sword sheathed, and then draw it as you run past them.

splofot said:
TucKMuncK said:

Well I managed to get thunder breaks without special reward...

EDIT: what is the special reward?

John Xenir said:
About the portraits...

Is Shoey's prize actually head part of Hel's armor set?

it is a ****ing sunglasses, do you realize that? i traveled all calradia, wasted weeks, fought bandits, to get a ****ing sunglasses? really "Err -________-!"

I'd like to dig that dungeon in the lake but I need the last gem... I have 4 gems now, fire earth sky and wind
I'm clueless about the water one... Quest log says look for more clues... It's a bit vague lol, can anyone give some idea? Am I supposed to have it by now? I defended Zendar already!

Rhox said:
John Xenir said:
About the portraits...

it is a ******** sunglasses, do you realize that? i traveled all calradia, wasted weeks, fought bandits, to get a ******** sunglasses? really "Err -________-!"

You have been trolled  :lol:. But it will protect you against the sun.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Rhox said:
John Xenir said:
About the portraits...

it is a ******** sunglasses, do you realize that? i traveled all calradia, wasted weeks, fought bandits, to get a ******** sunglasses? really "Err -________-!"

You have been trolled  :lol:. But it will protect you against the sun.

Well, it was an optional quest, as it was never mentioned in the mainline quest. You don't have to get all frajibberty about it! Besides, you look cool with these!

Thx for answers!

Btw I cant figure out what to do with all the 5 clues. Could some1 explain me really what to do and where :grin:

TucKMuncK said:
Thx for answers!

Btw I cant figure out what to do with all the 5 clues. Could some1 explain me really what to do and where :grin:

Go to Derchios Castle with some stones. In the throne room, look up and shoot the puppets from left to right until you get a scroll. Or, well, something like that.

splofot said:
TucKMuncK said:
Thx for answers!

Go to Derchios Castle with some stones. In the throne room, look up and shoot the puppets from left to right until you get a scroll. Or, well, something like that.

I went to this castle, I go inside the Lord dining area I see dead skeleton on the chair, but no puppets when looking up.?

ah forgot the mirror D:

K got it :grin:

Could anyone help me? I suck with "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger."

What can i do?

i has one trouble with the legendary treasury , i did everything exactly with the drunk tavernkeep , he told me about the village , i got to the village and the elder told me about one cave . the fu*##$ng trouble is  WHERE IS THE CAVE ?? i know that is intro the village , but i just cant find nothing , hours riding around the village and nothing ... someone can help me ?? and more , i love the mod , this mod deserve an oscar .

Sydney said:
Could anyone help me? I suck with "The holy force is locked somewhere, or it is there to represent the highest glory for the stronger."

What can i do?
The Narional Tournament. Go to the taverns oc the capitols and ask waht people are talking about and what jobs there are. For me its been Nords every time but it could be somewhere else.

Hi all! Since we have had the sub-forum, more questions and discussion can be raised in new topics for our better presentation, search and organization.
Now I will lock this topic.
Thanks. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom