[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oolonglgx, can You make 2 versions of chapter 2? First - start from the beginning, and the second one - from the end of chapter 1? It would be nice, my character is a killing machine, and I don't want to redo everything from the beginning :p

oolonglgx, u r gifted with the imagination and power to mod. When u r expecting the part 2 release? Please, do it soon since as soon as u finished it, a long list of request is going to hit your mailbox. Let me be the 1st one with a request to make a prequel of this with hero leon (or Lion)....

luckylancer said:
ı stucked, ı have horn (from first cave). what should ı do, where is the lake.
there is only one lake on the map at all, west of Jelkala.

Gulchatay said:
luckylancer said:

ı tried camp near it but it didnt worked. rolf is in my party, ı killed 10 dark hunter group, only horn quest left but ı cant find the spot that ı must camp. sorry for bad eng. plz help.

Apstinentas said:
Is it possible to be dark side from the very beginning?
No it is impossible.
to became dark side you have to select some options but you have to hunt dark troops before joining dark side to complete storyline.

luckylancer said:
Gulchatay said:
luckylancer said:

ı tried camp near it but it didnt worked. rolf is in my party, ı killed 10 dark hunter group, only horn quest left but ı cant find the spot that ı must camp. sorry for bad eng. plz help.

you have to camp on border of khergit and rhodok land.around Ilvia.
please refer guide on pg 18.

you have a map i think is a mirror image. so if you camp near the lake in the forest. a new location should be shown on the map, but you need to have a map in the inventory. entrance to the cave in under water. the chests repopulate after 3 to 5 days.

lp

Just finished that chapter 1 and i'm really amazed by how good it was.

The siege of Zendar was insane, it looked like the enemy never ceased to be reinforced during the battle, but thanks to my very powerfull Gimli Axe and the fact i was rather high level at that point and nearly 1 hit-killing everything with the energy power upgraded by Rolf, we finally managed to defeat the invaders.

Then after rescuing Ragnar, the end of chapter message made me sad :grin:
I just can't believe how good this mod is.
Fantastic work, and thank you very much for releasing it.

I read the guide and observed a what could be a bug  :
Now you should head for Zendar to recruit Xerina into your party. She is a very capable warrior. While going there, Rolf wil leave for a while to go and convince Melva, the forst bandit leader, to join you.
Rolf after i got Xerina to join never left my army even after the chapter 1 is finished.
As soon as you have Xerina, go to Wercheg or Tihr, as the main quest line says you should. Go speak to the guild master there.
Suddenly your screen will be dragged to Praven, where you will complete a small side quest as Rolf.
After i went to advance the quest by going to Tihr, there was no Praven side quest with Rolf.

But at some point i was not finished with destroying the 10 Dark Knight armies , i got the possibility to go get the boat from the sea raiders and got the mirror

Then i came back and noticed that the Dark Knight quest had disappeared from the mainline quest listing.

Fortunately despite this problem, after the siege Rolf still gave me the last gem (so i could finally get to explore the lake bottom)

Ravi47 said:
Apstinentas said:
Is it possible to be dark side from the very beginning?
No it is impossible.
to became dark side you have to select some options but you have to hunt dark troops before joining dark side to complete storyline.

luckylancer said:
Gulchatay said:
luckylancer said:

you have to camp on border of khergit and rhodok land.around Ilvia.
please refer guide on pg 18.

Is there a guide or something for dark side?

Here you go:

When you are asked questions by lead characters and also at the character creation screen, always choose options indicating you want great personal power and mighty honour etc etc.  Otherwise you won't qualify for the dark side, they have standards you know. Now at some point before the siege of Zendar you get to choose sides. One of the bad guys (Fenrir, methinks) will come to talk to you. Then you hand over your resumé, and if he doesn't like it, your only option is to confront him and run to defend Zendar.

Dark_Hamlet said:
He wanted me to join the dark side, I said no. So I have no idea what could have happened next, maybe I would conquer and take Zendar for myself?
yep.after conquering zendar you will get zendar and a quarter master from which you can hire elite troops,equipments etc.

Ravi47 said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
He wanted me to join the dark side, I said no. So I have no idea what could have happened next, maybe I would conquer and take Zendar for myself?
yep.after conquering zendar you will get zendar and a quarter master from which you can hire elite troops,equipments etc.
And you will become a vassal of the Durhua empire?

Juar wanted to say I'm loving this mod so far, a lot of variety that isn't usually found in mods for MB.

splofot said:
Rhox said:
where exactly is shoey's portrait in veluca?

Hmm, there was one town where it was on the first floor of the tavern, facing the tavern keepers knees. That might have been Veluce.

sorry, it isn't in the tavern, and i tried looking in the whole city but i didn't find it, are you sure it is in veluca? does anyobody here know where to find it? tell me, please.

splofot said:
Master Ronin said:
Has anyone found all 12 of the pictures shoey was asking about? Just finished the mod. It's awesome :grin:

These are the locations of the twelve portraits:

Zendar, tavern
Dhirim, tavern
Praven, city gate (go up)
Curaw, tavern
Reyvadin, tavern
Tihr,
Jelkala
Sargoth, tavern (tricky, it's on the other side of one of those posts on the first floor)
Veluca
Narra
Tulga
Suno

I don't remember where they were exactly, but I've been trying to make a decent guide for this, will publish it when we get a board. Most of the ones where I didn't write anything behind the name, look around on the streets.

i have all the other 11 portraits i just can't find the  last one

Rhox said:
splofot said:
Rhox said:
where exactly is shoey's portrait in veluca?

Hmm, there was one town where it was on the first floor of the tavern, facing the tavern keepers knees. That might have been Veluce.

sorry, it isn't in the tavern, and i tried looking in the whole city but i didn't find it, are you sure it is in veluca? does anyobody here know where to find it? tell me, please.

splofot said:
Master Ronin said:
Has anyone found all 12 of the pictures shoey was asking about? Just finished the mod. It's awesome :grin:

These are the locations of the twelve portraits:

Zendar, tavern
Dhirim, tavern
Praven, city gate (go up)
Curaw, tavern
Reyvadin, tavern
Tihr,
Jelkala
Sargoth, tavern (tricky, it's on the other side of one of those posts on the first floor)
Veluca
Narra
Tulga
Suno

I don't remember where they were exactly, but I've been trying to make a decent guide for this, will publish it when we get a board. Most of the ones where I didn't write anything behind the name, look around on the streets.

i have all the other 11 portraits i just can't find the  last one
Splofot's half right  :wink:, at the first floor of the tavern.
Look here:
65967495201207171115051024787236341_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom