[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lannistark said:
Arkantos_federico said:
I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE A SPANISH PATCH IF YOU NEED SOMETIME, I KNOW A LOT OF ENGLISH BUT I AM ARGENTINIAN, SO YEAH... IF YOU EVER NEED ME, JUST CONTACT ME HERE, OR AT MY MAIL WHICH I WILL PROVICE IN MP

Someone who knows a lot of english usually writes "provice" instead of "provide"; or "at mail" rather than "by mail" ?

Just sayin,

Cheers.

The provice error was a grammar issue, and the other is an adaptation to my languaje, so don´t go around *****ing and correcting everyone, nobody likes the smart-asses

Lannistark said:
Arkantos_federico said:
I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE A SPANISH PATCH IF YOU NEED SOMETIME, I KNOW A LOT OF ENGLISH BUT I AM ARGENTINIAN, SO YEAH... IF YOU EVER NEED ME, JUST CONTACT ME HERE, OR AT MY MAIL WHICH I WILL PROVICE IN MP

Someone who knows a lot of english usually writes "provice" instead of "provide"; or "at mail" rather than "by mail" ?

Just sayin,

Cheers.

writing and speaking is harder than reading, listening and understanding. small mistakes dont bother oter people (usually)

ı liked screen shots and ı m downloading it now. ı ll recomend this mod in turkish forum if ı like mod and someone can make turkish patch

Arkantos_federico said:
Lannistark said:
Arkantos_federico said:

Just sayin,

Cheers.

The provice error was a grammar issue, and the other is an adaptation to my languaje, so don´t go around *****ing and correcting everyone, nobody likes the smart-asses

So you meant instead that Google Translator knows a lot of english?

Sorry for the comment, just felt bored and wanted to ***** around like a smart ass. As Hamlet said, let's keep the forum drama on a low profile - there's enough already as it is  :smile:

With the companion inventories, is there a way to instantly sell everything your friend has in his inventory? It sure takes a while to manually sell everything...

What....A soap opera? a war of the words? Why don't you people exchange your email/chat id and continue, and please spare us the horror... :roll: :roll:

Eh...sorry for my badly english.
This is the best mod i have ever played but...i'm blocked in the cave of Aldalen...what should i do? D:

Thanks ^^

MysticDark said:
Eh...sorry for my badly english.
This is the best mod i have ever played but...i'm blocked in the cave of Aldalen...what should i do? D:

Thanks ^^

Do you  mean the first cave, where you meet the secret man, or the other cave under the lake?

MysticDark said:
splofot said:
Do you  mean the first cave, where you meet the secret man, or the other cave under the lake?

The first cave.
In the last room, you have to hit the torches. They are healing the monsters at a very fast rate. Once they have been destroyed, the Secret Man will quickly kill them. Don't try to fight those two, they cannot be killed as long and the torches are still there. Have them focus their anger on the other lad, then sprint past them.

splofot said:
In the last room, you have to hit the torches. They are healing the monsters at a very fast rate. Once they have been destroyed, the Secret Man will quickly kill them. Don't try to fight those two, they cannot be killed as long and the torches are still there. Have them focus their anger on the other lad, then sprint past them.

I had already tried...but i'ill try again, with a long weapon this time ^^

MysticDark said:
splofot said:

I had a steward sword, which should have about 100 length. Thrust and jump did the trick:grin:

splofot said:
MysticDark said:
splofot said:

I had a steward sword, which should have about 100 length. Thrust and jump did the trick:grin:

you guys know you can farm them for an infinite amount of xp right?
I did it with Narsil, power strike 7 and energy strike.
Every time i hit them, i did about enough damage to beat them.
I leveled 1 time(yay :lol:) but still, 30k exp in 5 minutes is pretty fast, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom