[S] Last Breath of Calradian Empire (ye Olde Thread)

¿How many Imperial factions do you like to see?

• Just one. Great Calradian Empire.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Two. Something like western and eastern roman empire.

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikaguia said:
You could have zendar as THE starting town

About the storyline and rebuild project I can't say much(although it sounds amazing), but having it as a start town is actully very easy. Just edit the entry for the merchant quest in game_menus, disabling(deleting) all merchants but one, who can be "put" in Zendar or if you like even alter the merchant story(also very easy).

djogloc02 said:
Whaat? Bannerlord is going to be in the Calradic Empire Era? (Sorry for offtopic).

I thought everybody knew that already  :???:

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/8

Antonis said:
About the storyline and rebuild project I can't say much(although it sounds amazing), but having it as a start town is actully very easy. Just edit the entry for the merchant quest in game_menus, disabling(deleting) all merchants but one, who can be "put" in Zendar or if you like even alter the merchant story(also very easy).

Thanks, we'll do it as you say :grin:

In this thread,  it is shown EXTREMELY easy
how to disable the staring merchant quest.

I will give my thought on how to exploit it, but the final saying is, of course, up to you.
Okay, in this bit of code:
Code:
  ("start_phase_2",mnf_disable_all_keys,
    "You hear about Calradia, a land torn between rival kingdoms battling each other for supremacy,\
 a haven for knights and mercenaries,  cutthroats and adventurers, all willing to risk their lives in pursuit of fortune, power, or glory...\
 In this land which holds great dangers and even greater opportunities, you believe you may leave your past behind and start a new life.\
 You feel that finally, you hold the key of your destiny in your hands, free to choose as you will,\
 and that whatever course you take, great adventures will await you. Drawn by the stories you hear about Calradia and its kingdoms, you...",
    "none",
    [],
    [
   	("town_1",[(eq, "$current_startup_quest_phase", 0),],"join a caravan to Praven, in the Kingdom of Swadia.",
       [
         (assign, "$current_town", "p_town_6"),
         (assign, "$g_starting_town", "$current_town"),
         (assign, "$g_journey_string", "str_journey_to_praven"),
	 (jump_to_menu, "mnu_start_phase_2_5"),
#         (party_relocate_near_party, "p_main_party", "$g_starting_town", 2),
#         (change_screen_return),
       ]),

, I have "extracted" here:
"join a caravan to Praven, in the Kingdom of Swadia."
"p_town_6"
"str_journey_to_praven"
the points you need.
Just change the text to let's say, join a caravan to Zendar, find the party entry for Zendar and put it there.
Oh, ann don't forget to erase all merchants but one, whom you will put in Zendar  and in tavern. Hope it helps. :smile:

mike56 said:
Ikaguia said:
You could have zendar as THE starting town and make some sort of a very basic storyline to see how it was destroyed by the empire after a failed rebelion of sorts (thus explaining why it isn't present in Native)

then you should be able to visit it later as ruins and maybe rebuild it later?

Wow wow wow. Too much for us. We are making new quests but they are pretty simple. Kill that guy, follow that party, find that epic object... we don't know how to script de destruction of a city and these things. But yeah, they idea is great. Maybe for the 2nd release...

BerserkerRezo said:
Hey, thanks for liking my idea about Zendar but i think what would cooler that Zendar could have its own king and it would be a neutral town, and you can take quests from the king and find more mysteries about the Calradic empire.

Hum, yeah, but we don't want to add new factions on the first release of the mod. For sure we'll do this for the 2nd.

TheGreek said:
This actually sounds really good :smile: looking forward to the release,

i always wanted to experience the old Calradian/Calradic empire but couldn't wait for bannerlord :razz:

This mod will be released before Bannerlord for sure, so you can  be happy :razz:

Cheers!
You made my day mate. :smile:

Well well, I'm showing something new. This is a little demo of the sarranid troops in LBCE.

As I said, all the kingdoms has 3 troop tiers. You can recruit in villages, cities, and castles. Here I show you a little mix of sarranid troops from different tiers.

Note the powerful slingers!!

MuvJp.jpg
YjlJ6.jpg
Zkdvu.jpg

All this is WIP, as always.

Cheers  :smile:

Ooh, I like the sword that you were using in Those first two images. I can't remember the actual name of those type of blades, but I always liked them. Just judging by the little icon over the health bar, that is.

Vraelomon said:
Ooh, I like the sword that you were using in Those first two images. I can't remember the actual name of those type of blades, but I always liked them. Just judging by the little icon over the health bar, that is.

Egyptian Kopesh.
Anyway, amazing! Can't wait.  :smile:

Antonis said:
Egyptian Kopesh.

Not really. Model and textures by my mate JBJ are based on the eastern shotel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotel

I'll show you later a picture where you can properly see this new weapon  :grin:

Cheers!

Does it or will it contain the files of more metal sounds or just the native sounds?

Btw epic mod untill now. Can't wait till it's out. Nice work :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom