• it's neither good nor bad

Votes: 47 15.2%
  • hell no, it sucks

Votes: 61 19.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i see the Native too, but anyway:

version 1.01 will follow on friday:
- with the flamberge as 2h and polearm (like great long axe, hopefully it works...)
- the desert area changed back to native
- some balancing work done
- get surprised

1.01 is released now:

top job sir.mod's great! how about adding those coloured lances ? love all the armor but the jousting lances are ****.anyway keep up the good work!

its a RaR. file
so you need a program that unpacks it, like WinRar, Winzip, 7zip or whatever
then you put the InNoVative folder in the Modules folder of your warband

i add a describiton to the OP, should it done by begin...

well. compangions are troops
so u need the troop information and copy it it at the bottome of the INV troops.txt
i bet that that u also have to change the starting items via a txt.editor
but the "difficulty" would be the dialogs, and thats fornow a topic i haven't worked with yet

hm...i think its worth a try, so maybe it will be in next update (like couloured lances)

You should get the man from the companions mod in your collection
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129012.0.html

@penchik: current diplomacy version is 2.8, update may follow as i have time for it
@krowman, as you can see, e.g. the swadian knight is also there, but the baron is his next level
  so every troop tree is advanced, atleast a bit
  i balance for the weaopns and armor also, when i have enought time for it (crossbows are way to powerless)
  but i you want a challenge..try it with a higher difficulty^^

it`s my first, so thanks^^
i think the damages need a bit balancing, so that in the end  you also see the difference between each level in the power of your soldiers weapons^^ this means...recruit are nearly freekills, just like in reality...

edit: Important
if somebody knows how to create an .exe file, i would be very grateful for a special hint (program, small tutorial or whatever)done

in THIS mod won't be any gunpowder units, cause this is mor a kind of native add-on than mod
but i planned it for a next project..but that would take some time, i'm a bit to busy with working at 2 mods currently
the world map will be the same as i native, why? look at gunpowder

edit: 1.1 ins in upload right now (and it's a .exe file; but still large: 371mb)
it won't content the new lances or what, i only updatet diploamcy to 3.1
don't worry abot the anounced troops and items, i'm on it

great work, i like it but i miss somehting^^

import-export companions (or i´ve just not seen it?)

i´ve also seen a blood mod, but wasn´t able to play it :sad: and one with the same native map, but more towns. there is free room next to Barye. perhaps someone know the mod-map i mean.?

now i just must find the time to play your mod a longer time  :mrgreen:

i know abot the music problem
fix is in next version, i beg for your patience, i'm a bit busy right now

and the import-export compagnions was a thing i thought about including it..so, new turn and including...

edit: Upload in Progress, OP goes next level^^

edit 2: 1.11 is released

Back
Top Bottom