[S] Indonesia Invasion Series [PROJECT FOR Indonesia Invasion 2, RECRUITING]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey 13exa, i found a bug, maybe you can fix it. when I walk in the city Praven, then I spoke with weaponsmith, then i click "Yes, show me what your wares" but the trading screen does not appear. maybe if I want to buy a weapons, I can buy at merchants menu but this bug is strange. can you fix it???

ngomong ngomong, ente kayak nggak kenal ane??

kebumikan said:
hey 13exa, i found a bug, maybe you can fix it. when I walk in the city Praven, then I spoke with weaponsmith, then i click "Yes, show me what your wares" but the trading screen does not appear. maybe if I want to buy a weapons, I can buy at merchants menu but this bug is strange. can you fix it???

First, Let me know that with the details.
Second, I will find out but I will never fix a bug, but this is for my modding experience
Final, Pura-pura dikit  :mrgreen:

13exa said:
kebumikan said:

Second, I will find out but I will never fix a bug, but this is for my modding experience
First, Let me know that with the details. : I have written details in my last post
Second, I will find out but I will never fix a bug, but this is for my modding experience : I know it
Final, Pura-pura dikit  : teganya, teganya, teganya

kebumikan said:
13exa said:
kebumikan said:

First, Let me know that with the details. : I have written details in my last post
Second, I will find out but I will never fix a bug, but this is for my modding experience : I know it
Doesn't Disappear like what? A Blank? Non-responsible?

13exa said:
kebumikan said:
13exa said:
kebumikan said:

Doesn't Disappear like what? A Blank? Non-responsible?
if I click "Yes, show me what your wares", weaponsmith talk again "Anything else" without appearing the trading screen

kebumikan said:
if I click "Yes, show me what your wares", weaponsmith talk again "Anything else" without appearing the trading screen
Because of my mod was Basic on Native Compilation of Bismarck, you need to report this bug to him.

13exa said:
soozo12 said:
whut 14 parts -.- after download 1 need to wait 5 min sorry don't got the patients for that
Im sorry  :cry:

Are you kidding to community?

Nobody has got time to download 14 part one by one. Why just not combining all of them to a single zip and upload it on mbrepository? (If you have limit, ask someone to do it for you)

Belendor said:
Are you kidding to community?

Nobody has got time to download 14 part one by one. Why just not combining all of them to a single zip and upload it on mbrepository? (If you have limit, ask someone to do it for you)
  :oops: My internet was had a very low speed. If i upload in MBRepository, The Page was Refresh/Reloading Automatically and My Upload is back to 0%, Are you have some solutions?

Actually, 1 Part is not 10MB but 9,5MB except Part 14. Part 14 is 9,1MB

Hello there, I wish you good luck and a good internet connection  :wink: with your mod. I really like the idea of mixing Calradia and a Real world country like Indonesia.

Enjoy modding, and take care :smile:

Cromcrom said:
Hello there, I wish you good luck and a good internet connection  :wink: with your mod. I really like the idea of mixing Calradia and a Real world country like Indonesia.
Enjoy modding, and take care :smile:
Thank you for your support word, Cromcrom
kebumikan said:
Actually, 1 Part is not 10MB but 9,5MB except Part 14. Part 14 is 9,1MB
Absolutely sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom