81DD8A80097D858E3CF7FBE55DF1A9063924F4AB

Also, jousting
5049E2DE55B327343CD90CD73383B1A8EA49EE4D
E4B7ED5662421E645246529B49856207BC1B9405
9BC2FEB9AA6255A004D1FC1E2366382CB8475C0C
54D929A3696DCD4293F92E706E168DD01E828C6D

And new map icon for sieges
724FD6B308B41749AA30593ECCC3B23EEDCCA952

Still to do: NPC dialogs (some of the hiring dialogs are written by members of the Spanish community but not yet ingame) and some minor details and fixes

:grin: awesome! just noticed the bells on the horses...
I like the tavern's night-life and the tents by the tournament field look brilliant...
Would also be great if you can include colorful, crested and heraldic greathelms

This looks awesome. Great scenes. I like the blunt end of the training spears in the jousting screen, nice detail.

Hello there, I'm currently writing a presentation/opening a dedicated thread about this mod at Mundus Bellicus. Could you give me a slightly more detailed list of ingame features (Freelancer, Diplomacy, New animations etc), please?  :grin:

Truely beautiful stuff! I cannot wait to play your mod!

On a sidenote: Any chance that after you have treleased your mod, some of your beuatiful assets might be used by other mods?

DerGreif said:

On a sidenote: Any chance that after you have treleased your mod, some of your beuatiful assets might be used by other mods?
I'm not part of the team except for some npc dialogs I wrote, so I can't really answer much. I know some of the stuff is OSP, and a lot of it is from Europa 1200 and others mod who let Xabeo use their assets, so he's not really free to give them away. I don't know what are his plans for the original stuff.

ALG said:
Hello there, I'm currently writing a presentation/opening a dedicated thread about this mod at Mundus Bellicus. Could you give me a slightly more detailed list of ingame features (Freelancer, Diplomacy, New animations etc), please?  :grin:
Only thing I can remember are naval battles. Don't know about Diplomacy or Freelancer, but I think it was decided not to use them.

HoJu said:
DerGreif said:

I'm not part of the team except for some npc dialogs I wrote, so I can't really answer much. I know some of the stuff is OSP, and a lot of it is from Europa 1200 and others mod who let Xabeo use their assets, so he's not really free to give them away. I don't know what are his plans for the original stuff.

ALG said:
Only thing I can remember are naval battles. Don't know about Diplomacy or Freelancer, but I think it was decided not to use them.

Thank you! The thread is online: http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/showthread.php?10168-M-amp-B-Warband-Solo-Hispania-1200.

HoJu said:
DerGreif said:

ALG said:

No diplomacy? :sad: I wish they include it

Back
Top Bottom