[S] Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

HoJu

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
Taverns are all the rage lately so:

Also, jousting

And new map icon for sieges

Still to do: NPC dialogs (some of the hiring dialogs are written by members of the Spanish community but not yet ingame) and some minor details and fixes

matmohair1

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
:grin: awesome! just noticed the bells on the horses...
I like the tavern's night-life and the tents by the tournament field look brilliant...
Would also be great if you can include colorful, crested and heraldic greathelms

Hertog Jan

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
This looks awesome. Great scenes. I like the blunt end of the training spears in the jousting screen, nice detail.

PTWarrior

Squire
Best answers
Being natural from the Lusitanian lands it pleases me to see a mod like this. It looks great! Can't wait to play it :grin:

HoJu

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
Xabeo is going through the scenes fixing stuff and making soome changes. Like these horseshoe archs made by JBJ

ALG

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
Hello there, I'm currently writing a presentation/opening a dedicated thread about this mod at Mundus Bellicus. Could you give me a slightly more detailed list of ingame features (Freelancer, Diplomacy, New animations etc), please?  :grin:

DerGreif

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
Truely beautiful stuff! I cannot wait to play your mod!

On a sidenote: Any chance that after you have treleased your mod, some of your beuatiful assets might be used by other mods?

HoJu

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
DerGreif said:

On a sidenote: Any chance that after you have treleased your mod, some of your beuatiful assets might be used by other mods?
I'm not part of the team except for some npc dialogs I wrote, so I can't really answer much. I know some of the stuff is OSP, and a lot of it is from Europa 1200 and others mod who let Xabeo use their assets, so he's not really free to give them away. I don't know what are his plans for the original stuff.

ALG said:
Hello there, I'm currently writing a presentation/opening a dedicated thread about this mod at Mundus Bellicus. Could you give me a slightly more detailed list of ingame features (Freelancer, Diplomacy, New animations etc), please?  :grin:
Only thing I can remember are naval battles. Don't know about Diplomacy or Freelancer, but I think it was decided not to use them.

ALG

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
HoJu said:
DerGreif said:

I'm not part of the team except for some npc dialogs I wrote, so I can't really answer much. I know some of the stuff is OSP, and a lot of it is from Europa 1200 and others mod who let Xabeo use their assets, so he's not really free to give them away. I don't know what are his plans for the original stuff.

ALG said:
Only thing I can remember are naval battles. Don't know about Diplomacy or Freelancer, but I think it was decided not to use them.
Thank you! The thread is online: http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/showthread.php?10168-M-amp-B-Warband-Solo-Hispania-1200.