[S] Graphical Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

I got this error, when trying to load a game or start a new game (I got to the main menu just fine, no error messages whatsoever)

Invalid number of item kinds: 603

What I did was using this (http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2045)
And applied the 1.126 patch from the first page.
Warband version: 1.127

Please help  :sad: 

Edit: Nevermind.. sorry for the false alarm, following instructions to use Graphical Pack in another mod, it works like a charm :smile:

THEMIK
Yes, rename folder of mod to Native (don't forget backup old one).
RaZoRbLiTs
It will lower fps, of course.

SendMeSmile said:
Link to version with ench. flora and landscape textures only -
http://depositfiles.com/files/s87tmmy0j
Could you put it also to mbrepository? I can't download from that link.

Great mod btw, but, on the campaign, when i try to take a walk around the streets in cities, i just get a CTD and the game crashed, im assuming this happens in castlecourtyards too, but i havent tried it, is there any way to fix it? It would be really great if u could reply, thanks! Would the patch fix this????????

This pack for 1.26 and not supported now. Try this pack instead -  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2239 (by massimolippi). Works fine on 1.32.

{YG} Warlord888 .:GB:. said:
Great mod btw, but, on the campaign, when i try to take a walk around the streets in cities, i just get a CTD and the game crashed, im assuming this happens in castlecourtyards too, but i havent tried it, is there any way to fix it? It would be really great if u could reply, thanks! Would the patch fix this????????
I'm using Warband v1.132 and I was having persistant CTDs as well.

After a lot of investigation, I found the cause of this problem and a solution. In the "Data" folder, there is a text file called "flora_kinds.txt". Open it.

On lines 15-18, you will find the following text:
Code:
grass_rock_b 214835267592 2
 grass_rock_c  0
 grass_rock_d  0
 150 0.04
You need to delete it all. After that, increment the number on the first line down by one (eg: in my case, I changed the number from 82 to 81). Once you've done this, the CTDs should disappear.

[/quote]
I'm using Warband v1.132 and I was having persistant CTDs as well.

After a lot of investigation, I found the cause of this problem and a solution. In the "Data" folder, there is a text file called "flora_kinds.txt". Open it.

On lines 15-18, you will find the following text:
Code:
grass_rock_b 214835267592 2
 grass_rock_c  0
 grass_rock_d  0
 150 0.04
You need to delete it all. After that, increment the number on the first line down by one (eg: in my case, I changed the number from 82 to 81). Once you've done this, the CTDs should disappear.
[/quote]

Thanks, but the patch fixes it, i tried it, thanks for your help anyway!  :wink:

SendMeSmile said:
This pack for 1.26 and not supported now. Try this pack instead -  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2239 (by massimolippi). Works fine on 1.32.
This new pack u have given me, does it change the native files to better graphics, and i can still go online ?

You can try it - must work, but do backup of Native folder first. If will be some bugs -  you still can do copy of Native folder, name that Native Flora Mod, for example, install mod to this folder and play single with this module. For multi - use original Native module.

SendMeSmile said:
You can try it - must work, but do backup of Native folder first. If will be some bugs -  you still can do copy of Native folder, name that Native Flora Mod, for example, install mod to this folder and play single with this module. For multi - use original Native module.

Ok, thank you, what i have done is replaced the native stuff with the stuff that came in the new pack u gave me, i can go online with the better graphics and stuff, its awesome! Thank you, i dont get any bugs or anything.  :smile:

But, on the campaign i have had 2 CTD'S so far, it is quite annoying, but its not too bad as long as i regularly save it so i don't lose any unsaved progress.

Back
Top Bottom