[S] Floris Mod Pack - v2.01 out now! - Old topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My calradia has eternal fog. Now this is probably random but still kind of funny:
http://img203.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=mb1x.jpg
This link contains 5 pictures taken from 5 days in a row of fog. This continue's for days and days after/

killer-blead said:
My calradia has eternal fog. Now this is probably random but still kind of funny:
http://img203.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=mb1x.jpg
This link contains 5 pictures taken from 5 days in a row of fog. This continue's for days and days after/
My Calradia had that for like a month, my archer dude suffered.

monnikje said:
Mno: Hm... That's not good. Thanks for mentioning it, I'll have a look at it. But was this in the basic or the expanded version?

Expanded version.
Playing this afternoon again, keeping you posted on additional errors, if there are any.
Besides the 2 losing lords, nothing special happened.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,132885.msg3226892.html#msg3226892
Maybe interesting too follow this post on?

Malik Faris said:
maybe its a seasonal thing? anyone from like france or england care to comment on the when the fog typically rolls in and doesnt want to leave?

A day max usually sometimes two, but most of the time its there from the morning to afternoon, and thats from experience living in London and Yorkshire.

Important notice...

All companions start at lvl 1! Even though they keep massive skill/ability points.
Did not check this for Bunduk and Katrin, yet, as I've not found them so far.

GodHandApostole: Thanks :smile:. Those lances are a very good idea.

Mno: Thanks for pointing that out. That wasn't meant to happen! I'll have a look at it, and have it hopefully as soon as possible fixed.

Sort of bump-edit.

Bunduk as well as Katrin do not appear in the character list.
I've also searched all towns for them, 3 times, 2 of which using the teleport cheat to find them within 1 day. To no results.

Somehow, they got lost in the system?!

I've started a new testgame, and the first two npc's I encountered were Borcha and Bunduk. The rest wasn't not yet in the list. When I encountered Rolf and Floris in the next town, they were in the list after I talked to them. So it's not surprising that in your game Bunduk and Katrin won't show up in the list while you haven't met them yet.
Sometimes npc's spawn upstairs, in rooms. Have you searched there too? I know I did searched all towns too when I tested out the Floris npc. He does have the right level by the way.

Working on a fix for the other npcs now.

For Floris Expanded Mod Pack 1.0.
HOTFIX: Download
It appears that all the npc's except Floris start at lvl 1. The troops.txt in this rarfile fixes that (only in new games, unfortunately).

monnikje said:
I've started a new testgame, and the first two npc's I encountered were Borcha and Bunduk. The rest wasn't not yet in the list. When I encountered Rolf and Floris in the next town, they were in the list after I talked to them. So it's not surprising that in your game Bunduk and Katrin won't show up in the list while you haven't met them yet.
Sometimes npc's spawn upstairs, in rooms. Have you searched there too? I know I did searched all towns too when I tested out the Floris npc. He does have the right level by the way.

Just telling my observations, and science proved observations sometimes lay vastly away from the truth ^^
I don't want Katrin/Bunduk in my team, but haven't found them so far. Have checked all upstairs locations.
Didn't know they appear only after being found/spoken to/hired.

Ow and check. Bunduk and Katrin do appear in my troops file. So they should be there... :razz:

P.S. Nice hotfix, any idea what happened?
*edit, found Bunduk! ^^

Made an account just to say that I really like this mod. I wanted to make a mod compilation myself, but I couldn't be arsed to, so I'm glad that you made this. :lol:

May I suggest the inclusion of the the Polished Landscapes mod? Would be awesome.

Cheers.

Mno: And I'm gratefull for your observations :smile:. They brought up that problem with the npc's. I guess something got screwed up when I combined everything.
I guess Bunduk and Katrin don't want to be in your army either :p

MrExpendable: Welcome on board. Thanks!
I have succesfully tested an inclusion of Polished Landscapes this afternoon, and if I get permission from the author, I'll include it in the next version.

MrExpendable: Welcome on board. Thanks!
I have succesfully tested an inclusion of Polished Landscapes this afternoon, and if I get permission from the author, I'll include it in the next version.
Good to hear :grin:

I also think you should include Narf's Transitional armours in the game, as they look really good as well. But that's just me.

This looks epic, exactly the thing I've been looking for. Though before downloading I will wait for bug fixes or some updates because I'm sure there will be some. Anyways... thank you!

made an account just to say that i can't play this mod  :sad:
before the first loading screen concludes i get an "RGL ERROR" msg that says "get_object failed for msh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a"
i already tried to uninstall the game and install again but it keeps getting this error, can someone help me?

PS: sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil

Swordmaster17 said:
made an account just to say that i can't play this mod  :sad:
before the first loading screen concludes i get an "RGL ERROR" msg that says "get_object failed for msh: prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a"
i already tried to uninstall the game and install again but it keeps getting this error, can someone help me?

PS: sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil

The error resides in the particle_systems.txt
It's:
psys_fall_leafs_a 258 prt_mesh_yrellow_leaf_a  1 9.000000 0.000000 0.025000 4.000000 4.000000
0.000000 1.000000  1.000000 1.000000
0.000000 0.500000  1.000000 0.500000
0.000000 0.250000  1.000000 0.250000
4.000000 4.000000 4.000000  0.000000 0.010000 -0.900000  0.020000
15.000000 0.000000

Got any differences? Graphics card up-to-date?

PS: For someone not from an english country, your english is quite good. Seeing some "native" speakers around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom