[S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliac said:
Is there a way to use the savegame from beta 1.8.3?

Yes, just do it. You might have to reappoint the chamberlain if he doesn't show up in a correct way, though.

Waihti said:
Paric said:
Paric said:
i menaged to find a bug, it happens after you decide to make your own kingdom. Basicly what it does is that it keeps your old lands as yours(without actualy switching them to your faction), however you still get tax incomes and tax ineficiency from them, and your chamberalain keeps track of them and can change taxes there, while your wife doesnt keep any record of them meaning you cant give your old lands away) .
I am thinking the bug has something to do with chamberlain changes

A bit of follow up info, the bug is still there with 1.9 update, my previus fiefs are still listed in my budget report, financial reports given from chamberlain. However they still belong to another kingdom on map and cant be given out by me to my vasals or as gifts to other kings.(basicly they should be relinquished to my old king when i left vasalship to form my own kingdom but somehow they still remain in my posesion and i cant semm to get rid of them, they still recognise me as their owner if i go there eventhough they are not a part of my kingdom on map).
Hope there is some solution to this other than restarting my game:smile: thx in advance for your help and keep up the good work with mod Wahiti cuz its really awsome adition to the depth of the game.

can you upload a save game? I believe it's a native bug, not sure though.

Sure here is the lin to the save game file:
http://www.box.net/shared/2z5eihpfti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom