SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, thanks for this incredible mod. best native mod I have ever played. Just thought I'd let you know that narfs men at arms osp was updated, so it's models and everything are much better now. you could look into an update if you want. There are also new things in it aswell :grin:

Waka The Fox said:
Hello, thanks for this incredible mod. best native mod I have ever played. Just thought I'd let you know that narfs men at arms osp was updated, so it's models and everything are much better now. you could look into an update if you want. There are also new things in it aswell :grin:
Careful with those models. They are high poly (some armors reaching into 5000 verts).

Articulo34 said:
Waka The Fox said:
Careful with those models. They are high poly (some armors reaching into 5000 verts).

True. Another thing I noticed is that alongside the other armours in this mod, they tend to stick out thanks the higher detail as well as the texture style. something I really like about this mod is how polished and complete it looks and feels. the armours all have a style thats... cohesive? I don't know if thats the right word. they all seem to fit well together.

Waka The Fox said:
Articulo34 said:
Waka The Fox said:

True. Another thing I noticed is that alongside the other armours in this mod, they tend to stick out thanks the higher detail as well as the texture style. something I really like about this mod is how polished and complete it looks and feels. the armours all have a style thats... cohesive? I don't know if thats the right word. they all seem to fit well together.

your right i forgot to mention that! also check out sands of faith. it has a really nice crisp cohesive look. Everything matches nothing looks out of place.
===
i also forgot if i said this before but i love that castle sieges! its really hard for me to play mods with bugged sieges as sieges are my favorite part of the game!

I ve checked Narf's new man at arms pack. They are excelent and yes some of them have more than 5000 faces, verts, especially plated ones but ".lod"s may make up for it, .lod3 of a that plated armors which have 5000 faces have about 150 faces, verts. Maybe i use them for some NPCs or in tournaments, which there can be 64 bots at most, so they effect performance minimum. I dont know, will decide after trying but i loved that hauberks i will definetly use them. Thanks for all advices and motivating good comments.

litdum said:
I ve checked Narf's new man at arms pack. They are excelent and yes some of them have more than 5000 faces, verts, especially plated ones but ".lod"s may make up for it, .lod3 of a that plated armors which have 5000 faces have about 150 faces, verts. Maybe i use them for some NPCs or in tournaments, which there can be 64 bots at most, so they effect performance minimum. I dont know, will decide after trying but i loved that hauberks i will definetly use them. Thanks for all advices and motivating good comments.

I myself made a rhodok champion, (basicly myself with a sallet, plated brigandine, gauntlets and what not with a two handed sword) and that was fun.why not have them as an elite armour? or like some powerful but expensive armour for some lords.

Sure. It sounds good. I can use them at least as an expensive elite armor to player can buy from the markets or hauberk for some nord lords but for swadian and rhodok lords, i prefer heraldic armors. Some armors also can be replaced with the old ones rhodok and swadian footmans have. I will think about it.

As long as they are not on *common* troops performance shouldn´t be an issue.

*Elite tiers such as Huscarls or Knights are considered common, as the player can field an entire army of them and when the AI lords band together behind a marshal they are also capable of putting dozens of them on the battlefield.

I had the urge to fire up the singleplayer again recently and downloaded your mod to go with it. Really like the changes you've made. I usually play mechanically-intensive games with a podcast running in the background to make it interesting but I realized that I had played for almost 5 hours without any sort of other engagements. I'm glad you took the time to do this mod.  :grin:

I will try them checking FPS i can get while playing at first and will decide depending on this but i can add them at least for players can buy them from the town markets. And also perhaps i can modified them to have less faces and verts.

Goker said:
I had the urge to fire up the singleplayer again recently and downloaded your mod to go with it. Really like the changes you've made. I usually play mechanically-intensive games with a podcast running in the background to make it interesting but I realized that I had played for almost 5 hours without any sort of other engagements. I'm glad you took the time to do this mod.  :grin:
Thanks! I am glad to hear that. This was one of thing that i ve been careful about while modding it.

It may be a good idea to change the textures on the plates alittle to suit the rest of the mod, if that makes sense. again incredible mod, been playing none stop for over a week :grin:

Thank you my friend. For now, i can handle on my own but i may need a hand for addind some houses, farms to castle courtyard scenes later. If i need, i point out. Thanks again.

Just wondering, with this mod, what is everyones favorite faction to play with? I use to like Swadia, but now I support the Rhodoks, and if I need Cavalry, I just use the mercs. also, anyone want to show their charcter/army? Heres mine

gSsQbVF.jpg

LINK

https://mega.nz/#!mM0yVbjQ!YO2YSTid1PWRVwJztenooIzEN6DbWRVky3I8kJ1mw0Q

Here is my own personal submod

Inspiration:
Chancellors Calradia v.2 on steam workshop
+
My own mind and heart from personal play experience on how I enjoy the game the most. Staying in early game should be a choice not a requirement in my opinion. I don't find it too fun if I feel forced to be in it or stay in it. Players should have the choices of when they want to leave early game and enter into mid game.

Changes:
Renown
XP and Gold gain from battles
Lord Escape Chance
Gold from Enterprises
Tournaments Bet Gold XP Renown
Native female voices
Native Attack anims

Additions:
New Faces Male and Female
Brainy Bots

What I want to add but don't know how plus mod request if possible to add hopefully maybe:
Native Expansions Dark Knight Invasions
Permanent Outpost
All 80 Companions from Malik Faris's Companions and Native Enhancement mod
Report Viewer from Floris Mod
Troop Tree

Random Thoughts:
Really looking forward to what you will do with the Mayors in the castles. Wondering if you will go more the 1257 ad manor route? Maybe possible to talk to them to recruit high tier troops? Maybe talk to them to increase relationship to a lord? Not really sure but pretty excited.

Can't post images yes but this doesn't look right: imgur/GwSTyhP.png

Also the amount of villager NPCs should be reduced in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom