[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

Legacy_of_Wellington said:
I have downloaded this mod and installed it but there is never the option to play this mod :evil:, does anyone know how to fix this? :?:

if you have steam you have to locate the installation spot of the mod (c->program(x86) ->mount and blade warband -> mods -> this mod) then move it to
the steam folder by going same program files x86 steam-> steamapps -> common -> mountblade warband -> mod folder

btw i love how tactics with legionaire weapons works in this game =P

2 wounded on my side of 97 Legionaires/archers vs 200 khergits =P

setup my infantry en mass infront with archers on a slight hill behind the horsemen tried charging us but the mass stopped them and since they were stuck got slaughtered by the arrows and javalins =D

Progress update:
New map is done
I'm now working on removing old items and factions, villages towns..

I'm working on a awesome release. 1.5 coming soon!

Gday iv played your mod and loved it. I think youv done an amazing job on it but there's a few thing i reckon you can add to make it perfect.

This is all my opinion and all these ideas comes from a heavy gaming background from the total war series and other games..

Things that should be in the mod:
Formations- reason being that the Romans and the Greeks well thats if you do add them were powerful because of their formations. If you can get the formation pack that would be a start however i believe that someone should make a more accurate version because youl need phalanx formations and youl need roman formations like the tortoise ect. I know the team that manages brytenwalda are making a sub version and im pretty sure there doing something with those formations for the Romans so maybe try to get into contact with them.

Diplomacy- management :smile:

Sieges- Attackers should have more defense so adding in objects such as walls made of logs i forget what they are called but you get the idea But only on certain cities.

Extra bits- adding in things like mines/farms ect and small goodies like that would also increase money output for the player.

If you need help with creation and development of the mod just send me an email i do have skills in coding and have studied into the creation of games so i do know and understand what players want.

Does this mod have accurate gear ?
The lets play mods i have seen of this mod have the same gear as native so i was wandering if there are gladius and shields of those times in the mod ?
Sorry for the bad english :razz:
Regards

The gear that im refering to is something like what the soldiers are wearing in this pic :

rometwbi201008250011464.jpg

ricardobisa said:
Does this mod have accurate gear ?
The lets play mods i have seen of this mod have the same gear as native so i was wandering if there are gladius and shields of those times in the mod ?
Sorry for the bad english :razz:
Regards

The gear that im refering to is something like what the soldiers are wearing in this pic :

Not as accurate as that mainly because it isn't supposed to be historically accurate. He should definintley add the chainmail most roman soldiers were equipped with and not just lorica segementata where barely any soldiers were equipped with it.

[/quote]
What game and, or thing is that?

SaintTemplar said:

[/quote]

These screenshots are from the game Rome: Total War, but i think these photos are from a mod

SaintTemplar said:

[/quote]
Its from the game Rome Total War and the mod Roma Surrectum2

Disabling Squid said:
SaintTemplar said:

Its from the game Rome Total War and the mod Roma Surrectum2
[/quote]
Oh, thank you, It reminded me of Total War, but I didn't recognize because of the mod.

KingLuke said:
Progress update:
New map is done
I'm now working on removing old items and factions, villages towns..

I'm working on a awesome release. 1.5 coming soon!

Hi luke, i'm trying to create my own mod, but i don't know how to modify the campaign map...
What program you use to change it?

Back
Top Bottom