[S]Conquest of Nations Rome

Users who are viewing this thread

hoe12moe: Thank you! Formations? I could look into that. And that is true, Roman army + no formations = no Roman army.

Edit: And I already have a request for diplomacy, so I might not be able to put this in till a little later.

KingLuke said:
hoe12moe: Thank you! Formations? I could look into that. And that is true, Roman army + no formations = no Roman army.

Edit: And I already have a request for diplomacy, so I might not be able to put this in till a little later.
Yes! This has been my #1 problem with the mod but I always forgot to post about it. It was the main reason that they ruled the entire Mediterranean ocean.

The meet the Village Elder thing doesn't work. I just talk to myself, only it give me a couple of Options: I wish to resign the marshalship, I wish to be taken under vassalage (or something like that), I wish to ask you something, I have met a man called XXX in my travels, [Leave].

Fix it or else.

Edit: +100 points for first pictures uploaded to a forum in my life!

killer110 said:
The meet the Village Elder thing doesn't work. I just talk to myself, only it give me a couple of Options: I wish to resign the marshalship, I wish to be taken under vassalage (or something like that), I wish to ask you something, I have met a man called XXX in my travels, [Leave].

Fix it or else.

Edit: +100 points for first pictures uploaded to a forum in my life!

I have the same problem...

KingLuke, I noticed in the screenshot, that many (all?) of your town names end with"-us".

That doesn't feel right. Afaik most roman town names ended with "-um" (Londinium, Lugdunum, Agaunum, Augusta Treverorum, just to name few of the better known) or, less often on "-a" (Bonna, Lutetia, Gorobina for example).

Maybe you want to change that.
Unfortunately my latin is too bad to make suggestions for better names :sad:

Code:
KINGLUKE = RUNTIME ERROR
X0B465NX98 = INFORMATION OVERLOAD
SAFELY SHUTTING DOWN KINGLUKE
ATTEMPTING TO RESTART KINGLUKE
LOADING POSTS.HTML
LOADING PROFILE.HTML
LOADING [S] ROMAN INVASION.HTML
ERROR = UNABLE TO LOAD BUDDY LIST
RETRYING.......
LOADING BUDDIES.HTML
KINGLUKE SUCCESSFULLY LOADED

Killer110, could you make a list of the bugs/thing to be done? Thanks.  :smile:

great mod. i think i found a bug. i started fighting the Vaegirs and when i tried to make peace, the king accepted the payment but they are still at war with me.

edit: i talked to another lord of the Vaegirs and he accepted peace and it worked.

KingLuke said:
Maksim125 said:
I dunno, gauls seem to have almost the same exact troop tree as the nords. But its a great mod.
Yes, I know, but I'll be completely revamping the Romans and Gauls troop tree in 1.3. And thanks!
are you planning on giving legionaries throwing weapons in the next update?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that enjoying the mod very much, so far however I've only been raiding villages and fighting forest bandits ... so I can't comment on the overall quality of the mod, but it looks promising :smile:
mb1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom