[S] Calradia Divided - a Warband+ Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

wydha4 said:
i dont see the bandit kingdoms at all or any of those bonus factions... what is the problem?
It is still a work in progress and we are here to support it, not yell at him because he doesn't have enough time to work on it.

So anyway this is a great mod and I would love to see you get some people to help you so you aren't doing all the work.

i have a question that doesn't need ansering but why do most of  modders us rar? i can't open them. and all the good games us rar huh? lol  :razz:

you can download the program PeaZip, it urar's rar files and pretty much every other compression file too. There is also 7zip. Both are free.

I seriously was excited when I read this topic. It's a WB mod that doesn't change the whole setting (Fantasy or Realworld war things) but changes the mod quite a bit. I can't believe this died... Anyone know of a mod similar to this, and keeps Calradia setting?

i would like to see someone implement the dark night idea since this mod is dead  i think its awesome, somewhat like a foreign horde :grin:.

Bit of nitpicking:

Feminine of Marquis is Marquesse.

Depends on the culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis
A woman with the rank of marquess, or the wife of a marquess, is a marchioness (in British usage) (pronounced /ˌmɑrʃəˈnɛs/), or a marquise (in Europe, pronounced /mɑrˈkiːz/).
Which on the right it shows "Marquis and Marquise" as the male/female pairing under the typical "Marquis and Marchioness".

And since I'm using them as a Frankish culture, I decided to stylize it more "Frenchy" "French: Marquis, Margrave / Marquise" as found further down the page.
[/quote]

well, it is not culture dependant then... more like... language dependant :wink:

Im buying the game and im getting this mod (OMG THXS SO MUCH FOR MAKEING IT!!!!) but i dont know how to install it or anything? and when u do get it is there a option where u can switch mod on an off? thxs agian :grin:

Alright so as you can guess, the mod definitely died for a bit. My sincerest apologies, I got caught up in a lot of things IRL and hit some issues with working on the mod and didn't finish it.

I'm in a stage of free time again, going to be toying with modding Mount & Blade some more. I'm still trying to get up to speed (updating M&B, getting new Module System, importing my old work into it).

What I've decided to do for now (until a better map editor is released since Thorgrim's is dead) is release the mod as a Native Mod, that gives some cities to new nations for now (IE: Tihr went to the Anglisians, Dhirim to the Merovians). For now I'm not aiming for a huge scope (adding all these factions/troop trees is big enough). Basically by the time its said and done each faction will probably have one capital city and a couple castles/villages.

I don't want anyone to get their hopes up particularly, I'm prone to not finishing things. I'll be uploading versions of the mod as I go for you to enjoy if you wish though.

Progress:
The Holy Swadian Empire - CC6600 (Orange)
Ruler: Emperor
Vassals: Elector/Electress
Basis: Holy Roman/German

The Vaegir Tsarate - 339900 (Green)
Ruler: Tsar
Vassals: Boyar/Boyarina
Basis: Slavik/Russian

The Khergit Khanate - 9966CC (Lavender)
Ruler: Khan
Vassals: Noyan/Hatun
Basis: Mongol

The Nordic Kingdoms - CCCC00 (Yellow)
Ruler: King
Vassals: Jarl/Grevinne
Basis: Viking/Norman

The Council of Rhodok - 33CCCC (Cyan)
Ruler: Doge
Vassals: Count/Countess
Basis: Italian

The Sarranid Sultanate - CCCC66 (Tan)
Ruler: Sultan
Vassals: Emir
Basis: Mamluk Sultanate

The Merovian Empire - 99CC66 (Olive) - DONE
Vassals: Marquis/Marquise
Basis: Franks

The Anglisian Provinces - 0000FF (Blue) - PLACEHOLDERS INGAME
Ruler: King
Vassals: Earl/Countess
Basis: English

The Salujan Shazade - 996633 (Brown) - 0%
Ruler: Shah
Vassals: Satrap
Basis: Persian

The Falajid Caliphate - FF99CC (Pale Pink) - 0%
Ruler: Caliph
Vassals: Sheikh
Basis: Arabian

The Western Calradian Empire - 9933FF (Purple) - 0%
Ruler: Western Emperor
Vassals: Governor
Basis: Byzantine

The Eastern Calradian Empire - FF33CC (Pink) - 0%
Ruler: Eastern Emperor
Vassals: Governor
Basis: Byzantine

The Principality of Ruscovy - 993333 (Reddish) - 0%
Ruler: Grand Prince
Vassals: Prince/Princess
Basis: Russian

The Jun Xi Dynasty - CC3300 (Burnt Orange) - 0%
Vassals: Prefect
Basis: Chinese

The Osagaki Shogunate - 0000FF (Red) - 0%
Ruler: Shogun
Vassals: Daimyo
Basis: Japanese

Wow,  this mod is very nice.  Nicer than anything I've ever seen.  You can count me in on testing and play.

I'd like to know the planned release date of this.  Count me in as a Grandmaster in the Order of the Divine Sword!  :lol:

As I said I'm prone to not finishing things, so I'm not setting a release date, it'll just be a "while I have free time and feel like working on it".

I was shocked to see the Merovian Test had over 13000 downloads since I left the site o_O one single new faction in native garnered that many downloads lol

Also I just realized the Merovians are short a tier in their troop tree.. I'm going to lay out equipment to make coding the soldiers a bit easier for myself, so you might see someone or something get implemented in the next few days (Anglisians probably)

This is most disappointing.  Not even a wild guess?  Nothing even unreasonable, like in 20 years?  You could have fun with this you know!  :lol:

Anyway,  onto the topic.
What are some details on Player-Created factions?  Color?  Will you add more to it so you can make your own units and trees when you recruit from your own villages?

Perhaps some more details on the troops, so we know more about them, like how are they there?  What are their armor and weapons?  What do they look like?  This would be beneficial to all to know their troops, of all portions.  Say if you want a Priest Knight,  what do the Priests do?  Can you take them to war?  Are they just going to lay around praying all day?!

And more onto armor and the likes.  Will there be custom armor and weapons, will some be only available to certain factions? 

And more onto shops and such.  Will certain stuff only be purchasable?  Perhaps only findable?  Maybe only in a hidden chest somewhere?  If you buy a shop, will you have more options such as a refinery, where you create weapons and armor? 

Sorry for milking all this info, but it won't be too good of a mod if they are just all Rhodok styled people.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom