[S] Calradia Divided - a Warband+ Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Once again, very sorry for milking all this out of you, because extensive details on everything would be beneficial.

You didn't answer questions 1, 2, 4 and 5, and partially on 3.

On 3, I meant, say, if I were in the Order of the Divine Sword,  what would a Priest do, and have?  You don't have enough  details on ANY troop of any tree.  What armor will they have, their weapons, their horses?!  Only the top tiers get this recognition, and poor at that.

I'm terribly sorry, but I'd appreciate extensive details that fill the buckets of knowledge and knowing to the brim!  Especially on a mod that top everything else that M&BW has stumbled upon and called mods.  Please,  I beg of you! :neutral:

Yea sorry my reply was hasty when I was leaving for work this morning.

1. Player Created Units/Factions - Not particularly doable with my scripting knowledge, I'm probably going to leave it as is (locked unit recruitment from villages, so if you go to a Khergit village, regardless of owner, you find Khergit.

2. Unit Info - I'll get to details on the major units shortly.

3. Custom Armor/Weapons - Isn't planned but there are some armor packs I'm looking at to add some unique looks to some factions, and I'd like to find some nice sets for Far East and Southern factions, but no promises (I'll be using default stuff for now)

4. Hidden Items/Crafting/Shops - I have no plans for hidden items or shops or crafting, I barely know about buying shops currently (that's a feature that was added since I played long ago xD)

Edit: Writing out detials of each and every unit is time consuming and takes up a lot of space on the main post. Would much rather you just ask me about units you're curious about.

The Warrior Priests are going to be pretty cheap, strong skilled (high athletics, iron flesh, power strike), light armored units that use flails and shields, if they get in close they will wreck but they take some guarding to be effective.

It's quite alright man, just be more specific!  :lol:

I thank you for your details and such, and I wish you extensive luck on the mod.

Godspeed!

I think this mod could be a major mod if you were to get a team together for it. I would also suggest just expanding the map east and southward. Perhaps even Northword if you want to show the Nordlands in the map. It would be very similar to a mod i played for the origional M&B that included such things. However i was never much of a fan of the origional M&B Map anyways. Best of luck to you :grin:.

should have boats and as someone said add the nord lands i think that is a very good idea so if you join the nords you land may be in the homelands of the nords :mrgreen:

Shadowclaimer said:
The Vaegir Tsarate - 339900 (Green)
Ruler: Tsar Yaroglek
Vassals: Boyar/Boyarina
Basis: Slavik/Russian
Northeastern Calradia has never been an easy place to eek out an existence. The people of the mountains and forests have always been hardy and stoic people dedicated to survival first and foremost. When the other provinces began to fall apart, Yaroglek gathered together the various chieftains and made a formal declaration of independence from the Calradian Empire. His nation, the Vaegir Tsarate, still remains a threat as they continue to bring the full force of the mountains to bear against their foes.

Correction, its not tsarate, its Tsardom.

Khergit
Basis:Turk
affected by the Turks, the Mongols
Under the influence of the Mongols, the Turks remained a long time and Mongol culture has changed
The first horse-archers, the Turks

What version is this for? Sounds very interesting, but steam auto-updates my game, and it seems few mods are available for the latest version.

Shadowclaimer said:
Yea sorry my reply was hasty when I was leaving for work this morning.

1. Player Created Units/Factions - Not particularly doable with my scripting knowledge, I'm probably going to leave it as is (locked unit recruitment from villages, so if you go to a Khergit village, regardless of owner, you find Khergit.

2. Unit Info - I'll get to details on the major units shortly.

3. Custom Armor/Weapons - Isn't planned but there are some armor packs I'm looking at to add some unique looks to some factions, and I'd like to find some nice sets for Far East and Southern factions, but no promises (I'll be using default stuff for now)

4. Hidden Items/Crafting/Shops - I have no plans for hidden items or shops or crafting, I barely know about buying shops currently (that's a feature that was added since I played long ago xD)

Edit: Writing out detials of each and every unit is time consuming and takes up a lot of space on the main post. Would much rather you just ask me about units you're curious about.

The Warrior Priests are going to be pretty cheap, strong skilled (high athletics, iron flesh, power strike), light armored units that use flails and shields, if they get in close they will wreck but they take some guarding to be effective.

I can help you out with making and balancing the troop trees if you need it. I have quite a bit of free time for the next couple of weeks and nothing much to do so let me know if you would like my help.

Inappropriate behavior
khergit khanete or khergits only Mongol ? loool??

4t3u3m.png

translate :

Factions

swadians = germans, british and french
khergits= turks and mongols
vaegirs=russians and other slavs
rhodoks=greeks and italians
nords=iskandinav people and vikings
saranids=arabs and persians
bandits= bandits

Last edited by a moderator:
Back