[S] Calradia 1578

Users who are viewing this thread

ruler of calradia.lol if you want volleys of fire,then hold fire until they come close enough and then say the fire at will.this should make volleys of fire.and kill lots of em

I really like the idea of this mod!

I only recently got into Mount & Blade, and I've had a bunch of fun with Warband singleplayer. I was looking forward to Fire & Sword after I played Warband a bunch, but I admittedly didn't read much about it. I was a little disappointed when I discovered it was set in the real world rather than Calradia, especially since I liked a lot of the graphics and the gunpowder weapons. (I was also disappointed by the lack of character creation openness in Fire & Sword).

So basically, what I was hoping to play was "Warband 2: Now With Early Gunpowder Weapons" and this mod seems like it could be that.

Like I said, I'm a bit new, so I'm not sure, have other mods tried anything like this? Does anyone have any recommendations for similar mods?

As an aside, I am a little disappointed to see Sarranid Sultanate and Khergit Khanate aren't given much love. Oh well! Maybe later!

Licinia Eudoxia said:
I really like the idea of this mod!

I only recently got into Mount & Blade, and I've had a bunch of fun with Warband singleplayer. I was looking forward to Fire & Sword after I played Warband a bunch, but I admittedly didn't read much about it. I was a little disappointed when I discovered it was set in the real world rather than Calradia, especially since I liked a lot of the graphics and the gunpowder weapons. (I was also disappointed by the lack of character creation openness in Fire & Sword).

So basically, what I was hoping to play was "Warband 2: Now With Early Gunpowder Weapons" and this mod seems like it could be that.

Like I said, I'm a bit new, so I'm not sure, have other mods tried anything like this? Does anyone have any recommendations for similar mods?

As an aside, I am a little disappointed to see Sarranid Sultanate and Khergit Khanate aren't given much love. Oh well! Maybe later!

They chose not to embrace the fire powder, read the history bit. Much like the Crimean Katante in Fire and sword.

musketeer,will you add  guns with smoke effects(or just add smoek effects on guns ),because its unrealistic that ealry gunpowder guns dont make any smoke

This seems like a good mod, I like the idea of the same setting Calradia, but in a different era. This mod is based in 1578, but i'm seeing more 18th and early 19th century items. Looks good, but it could use a few more things.

jimbo4567 said:
This seems like a good mod, I like the idea of the same setting Calradia, but in a different era. This mod is based in 1578, but i'm seeing more 18th and early 19th century items. Looks good, but it could use a few more things.

But Calradia.....  :cry: A  new map, a new factions!  :grin:

Jaume said:
jimbo4567 said:

No, that would ruin the whole point of the mod. Read the story....  :neutral:

11sparky11 said:
Jaume said:
jimbo4567 said:

No, that would ruin the whole point of the mod. Read the story....  :neutral:

:smile:

Jaume said:
jimbo4567 said:

I like the idea of seeing Calradia in another era other than the Medieval era.

king of europe said:
musketeer,will you add  guns with smoke effects(or just add smoek effects on guns ),because its unrealistic that ealry gunpowder guns dont make any smoke

It isn't gunpowder, it's firepowder, so maybe there was no smoke.

this mod need's little work and it will be verygood for example, diplomancy, re edit troops+tweaks and some osp items  :wink:

This looks so cool, this is exactly the kind of mod I was looking for, Calradia in the gun powder era.

Back
Top Bottom