(S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found him. I must have passed by that passage a dozen times before I noticed it....

Now that you've mentioned a new version, how far is it?

Sarin said:
I found him. I must have passed by that passage a dozen times before I noticed it....

Now that you've mentioned a new version, how far is it?

Very soon.  I am in the final phase of pre-release testing.  Everything has been added, I just need to check out a few things, including making sure there are no missing textures.

Hey, saw your mod on the krimizi perfect and decided to give it a try. Have a quick question regarding the installation of v.2.01 Patch: Do you need the text files folder in the Mecernary Uprising module folder? Or do you need to simply put the actual text files in the module replacing the current text files? Thanks in advance

Vaegir Luchnik said:
Hey, saw your mod on the krimizi perfect and decided to give it a try. Have a quick question regarding the installation of v.2.01 Patch: Do you need the text files folder in the Mecernary Uprising module folder? Or do you need to simply put the actual text files in the module replacing the current text files? Thanks in advance

The text files will go into the Calradia 1050 AD module.  The textures go into the textures folder and the resources (BRFs) go into the resource folder.

Afyrius said:
Hi Redleg, how much are we gonna wait for the 2.1/3.0 version? Sorry, its just that I've been impatiently waiting for the release. Thanks mate.

I am sorry about the wait.  The release will be very soon now.  I have all the coding and changes made, I am just tweaking and testing a few things before release.  I am also now writing the change list.  Let's say I will release in August.

Hello! Sorry that I am a new supporter, but I recently discovered and started playing your mod, it is very good. I am however trying not to get to involved as it looks like you have a large update coming soon.

Where will you be uploading it when the time comes?

Nate884 said:
Hello! Sorry that I am a new supporter, but I recently discovered and started playing your mod, it is very good. I am however trying not to get to involved as it looks like you have a large update coming soon.

Where will you be uploading it when the time comes?

I will upload on ModDB.  The link will be provided on the first page of this thread.  I am planning to upload tomorrow evening (August 30). Friday evening (Sep. 1).

That's awesome, thanks so much!

I really like the time period you've chosen. It's a very cool transitional period. I really like your work with some of the armor customizations you've made. Thanks again and please keep up the great work!

OK I will have to be the one who asks  :lol:

What happened? Are you taking more time to fix some bugs and such?

mokrygorky said:
OK I will have to be the one who asks  :lol:

What happened? Are you taking more time to fix some bugs and such?

I am just finishing a few things, including the list of changes.  I will release very soon. 

Just wanted to say those new texture previews look awesome! Thanks and keep up the great work. I just started trying to learn how to change/combine armor textures because I can't have enough variety, and your models are just off the charts cool. I'm a huge fan of all the leather and padded armor combinations. I've scrolled through all your models in openBRF and they give me so many ideas... Thanks for your work, I thoroughly enjoy your mod.

Out of curiosity, do you also have more new swords or norman kite shield options upcoming?

Nate884 said:
Just wanted to say those new texture previews look awesome! Thanks and keep up the great work. I just started trying to learn how to change/combine armor textures because I can't have enough variety, and your models are just off the charts cool. I'm a huge fan of all the leather and padded armor combinations. I've scrolled through all your models in openBRF and they give me so many ideas... Thanks for your work, I thoroughly enjoy your mod.

Out of curiosity, do you also have more new swords or norman kite shield options upcoming?

Thank you for the kind words.  I have recently improved some of my earlier armor textures and have added quite a few more since the last update.  As for swords, I have added a good number of swords so that each faction has a particular type, for example, Eastern Province uses spathions while the Rhodoks are using shorter swords and broadswords rather than the traditional longswords.  There are also elite swords for the elite troops in the game.

I have also added quite a few shields, mostly for the Keltons and Rhodoks but also some for other factions.  I am using the native norman shields for the upper-tier Keltons.  Most  factions also have new elite cavalry shields as well, which are a step above the best native cavalry shields.  Many of the new shields use my own textures.

At this point there are 1780 items available, including the native items.  I have "factionized" the items as much as possible so that you will find the Swadian armors in Swadian towns but not in other factions' towns.  There are a decent number of armors not assigned to factions that you will be able to find across the towns, giving the player a nice choice of armor and weapons.

Edgar Allan Poe said:
Don't hype us more than you should.  :mad:
The people demand a release!

Very soon, my friend, very soon!  I tried to finish some work today but couldn't see very well due to having had my eyes dilated from my eye exam today.  I am thinking this coming Monday would be realistic for release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom