(S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redleg, just ran into an issue with v1.1. I attacked akkedan with my Rhodok army.
The NPCs keep getting stuck into a wall in a straight path from the starting point. While exploring, I went to the right and there seems to be a place without walls which we can enter through, however the bots dont follow me even if I fire the follow me command. All the buildings are way up in the air and even the enemy bots seem to have a problem finding me.
I tried the same with different factions and attacked akkedan with the same result. However when playing as the Khergiz tribe, if we do a take a walk through the streets, then the building and structures are rendered properly.
Any suggestions?

msamm said:
Redleg, just ran into an issue with v1.1. I attacked akkedan with my Rhodok army.
The NPCs keep getting stuck into a wall in a straight path from the starting point. While exploring, I went to the right and there seems to be a place without walls which we can enter through, however the bots dont follow me even if I fire the follow me command. All the buildings are way up in the air and even the enemy bots seem to have a problem finding me.
I tried the same with different factions and attacked akkedan with the same result. However when playing as the Khergiz tribe, if we do a take a walk through the streets, then the building and structures are rendered properly.
Any suggestions?

Are you using v1.1 or v1.11?  I thought that I had fixed the Akkedan scene in versions 1.1 and 1.11.  I will need to check on that.  Thanks for letting me know.

Its v1.11 from Calradia_1050_A.D._Mercenary_Uprising_v1_11.zip. I downloaded it using the Moddb link you have given at the start of this thread. This was the first time I attacked Akkedan so didn't encounter this before.
I also tried downloading the zip again and reinstalled the mod to check if any file was missing. Created a new game and then immediately attacked Akkedan with the Sarranids (Used cheats this time to quickly gather a new army!!) , but still the issue remains.

msamm said:
Its v1.11 from Calradia_1050_A.D._Mercenary_Uprising_v1_11.zip. I downloaded it using the Moddb link you have given at the start of this thread. This was the first time I attacked Akkedan so didn't encounter this before.
I also tried downloading the zip again and reinstalled the mod to check if any file was missing. Created a new game and then immediately attacked Akkedan with the Sarranids (Used cheats this time to quickly gather a new army!!) , but still the issue remains.

I will post a fix for this within the next day or two.  I apologize for the oversight.

Redleg said:
I will post a fix for this within the next day or two.  I apologize for the oversight.
No worries Sir! Take your time. I know you must be working on finishing up on V2 as well.
Just to reiterate - You have done an amazing work here! Cant remember the last time I played Native!

Slavos said:
Any news on this?

I am still actively working on the mod but I haven't had much time recently due to work and family demands.  I now expect to complete version 2 this month.

There is just a little bit more work to do, mainly some minor changes to troops and a few other things, and then a bit of testing to make sure things were done correctly.  The hard part is finding the time to actually do it. 

Here are a few armors I have added recently.  Other new armors are shown on previous pages and also at the ModDB site.

Vaegir armors:

Eastern Province armors:

Great looking armours! Those eastern ones are really of a distinct style, I really like them, with the two metal colour variation and the different colour scarf!

really enjoying the mod. decided to play as a female with making the prejudice high. looking forward to joining the eastern province

Mod update:  I am still working on the mod bit-by-bit as I have time.  I expect to finish version 2 by the end of October.  The last bit of work to do is to finalize the troop trees and equipment and then update the change log for version 2. 

Here are a few armors I have made:

A Khergiz armor made from the samurai mesh:

A couple of Eastern armors made from one of IgorBB's meshes

A Nord scale shirt:

A Rhodok armor made from the old brigandine mesh:

A few other un-assigned armors made from various native meshes:

Antonis said:
Those armors look pretty great, you really have a talent in combining and making them!

Thanks.  I have tried to model but haven't had any luck with the software.  That's why I have focused on texturing and trying to make some new things out of existing models and some of the old models in items_meshes1.  Some turn out fairly well, some are nothing special.  I am learning a bit as I go on.

This mod is much better than i expected!
Good luck with this!
P.S You said to not request meetings with the commander while in a city (freelancer) because it may crash the game, but i never did doing it.

TheGreatGold said:
This mod is much better than i expected!
Good luck with this!
P.S You said to not request meetings with the commander while in a city (freelancer) because it may crash the game, but i never did doing it.

Thank you.  Version 2 will be even better, as it incorporates the new recruitment system, some custom troops, and some new armors, some changes to troop trees, and several other nice changes that I can't remember but have written down somewhere.

TheGreatGold said:
Also, you should fix the script errors popping after raiding a village.

I haven't seen any script errors after raiding villages.  Which version are you playing?  Can you give me some more information on what the error says so I can check into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom