[S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
I removed the crucified guy - It seemed too macabre - and replaced him with a torture tool (you can see it in Reyvadin) :smile:
that's not a nice thing, changing the grotesque structure. That's why i usually keep away from mods, they are altering the origins just too much, it turns out to modder's joyment which i reject.

boba said:
Adorno said:
I removed the crucified guy - It seemed too macabre - and replaced him with a torture tool (you can see it in Reyvadin) :smile:
that's not a nice thing, changing the grotesque structure. That's why i usually keep away from mods, they are altering the origins just too much, it turns out to modder's joyment which i reject.

Read your quote mate...

Very nice work, Adorno.

So many good jobs in such narrow time, hope you dont get curse, Adorno. ( Lol)

regards,

REAL big thanks for this mod, it seems to have all the best mods/minimods that one would want together.
Been looking awhile for a good mod that doesnt change native, I want to have a good game on native map with native troops and native factions.  Lots of great mods that have all the diplo+minimods but they change the map (prophecy of pendor, for example...has all the good stuff, but i dont like the map or factions very much, and troops are a bit rediculous sometimes).

Anyway I have 1 issue so far in testing this mod: the arena overhaul, it works for some but doesnt for others.  So far I just checked out Shariz and the arena looks like the one in your pic, but in Durquba the arena is native, no change.  Also in Jelkala, theres no change.  to be honest i dont really like the arena overhaul mod...some of them are good, others not, so overall id rather not use it.  so this is a good thing, so far, but just wanted to let you know that its not working, at least for me.  perhaps in next release you can make more of the mods that you included optional.  you could include subfolders with the files needed that have merged versions of those mods.  perhaps this would be too much since cross-merging is a problem, but...an idea anyhow.

thanks again!

effemb said:
REAL big thanks for this mod, it seems to have all the best mods/minimods that one would want together.
Been looking awhile for a good mod that doesnt change native, I want to have a good game on native map with native troops and native factions.  Lots of great mods that have all the diplo+minimods but they change the map (prophecy of pendor, for example...has all the good stuff, but i dont like the map or factions very much, and troops are a bit rediculous sometimes).

Anyway I have 1 issue so far in testing this mod: the arena overhaul, it works for some but doesnt for others.  So far I just checked out Shariz and the arena looks like the one in your pic, but in Durquba the arena is native, no change.  Also in Jelkala, theres no change.  to be honest i dont really like the arena overhaul mod...some of them are good, others not, so overall id rather not use it.  so this is a good thing, so far, but just wanted to let you know that its not working, at least for me.  perhaps in next release you can make more of the mods that you included optional.  you could include subfolders with the files needed that have merged versions of those mods.  perhaps this would be too much since cross-merging is a problem, but...an idea anyhow.

thanks again!
If some arenas are still native then you installed it wrong. I would imagine this would dampen your opinion a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom