[S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Really enjoying this
I like to do alot of melee's early on to level weapon skills I don't often use. Melees (as well as tournys) are much more enjoyable with this mod. The fun pretty much peaked when I climbed up some hay bails on one map onto the roof of a hut and jumped off swinging a big overhead chop with a 2H sword to brain some mpoor regular fighter, good times!

There is one problem. It also transfers to Multiplayer. BUT the other players do not see the objects you see. This results in the appearance of invisible walls, and people teleporting.

tbh people need to not change their native at all, so they can play online without issue. should just create a copy of native, add the mods and its no different.

just had my first tournament and way more fun!!! tx for the mod

some lord halss are a bit off though (flags hanging in the middle of nothing and tables floating) nothing game breaking though

korpah said:
some lord halss are a bit off though (flags hanging in the middle of nothing and tables floating) nothing game breaking though
by "lord halss" do you mean lord halls? Because I haven't changed those.
In what arenas is this? Maybe a screenshot.

And you're playing single player 1.105 right?

ill recheck again

just for info:

i use 1.105
i use litus mod
i use the banner mod
and i use the area overhaul mod

from what i recall now it was a nords castle hall (and ye a lords hall)

ill go recheck now to see wich castle it was again

edite: i found this in alburq castle (nords castle close to the veagirs boarder)
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w159/korpah/mb_warband2010-04-1412-38-50-66.jpg
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w159/korpah/mb_warband2010-04-1412-38-30-97.jpg

maby its not caused by this mod cause i use 2 others as well but for me it would be the obvius one

alsow i did not saw this "bug" in other lords halls and again this is not game breaking cause the lords are in that hall and you can talk to them etc, just worth mentioning

Strange. I find nothing wrong in Alburq castle - no flag or floating barrels/table - using my mod. And the mod only changes arena scenes.
I'm guessing something else is wrong, but not sure what. Litus' mod only adds a few tweaks.
I haven't tried the banner mod...

Adorno said:
Litus' mod only adds a few tweaks.

Look at the release notes for Litus' mod. Looks like they are doing remapping of scenes and including some old native ports.  That might have something to do with it.

Adorno said:
Aha! We have found the culprit. I downloaded Litus and get the errors that Korpah reported.

I have been found not guilty!  :smile:

asome :p so we know where it comes from ^_^ happely its not a game breaker but tx for checking :smile:

Good work - good mod!

Thanks alot!  :grin:

Also looking forward to a Warband version of your fantastic, highly immersive "Ambient Soundtrack" mod - can't live without it!
Or at least don't want to...  :wink:

cheers!

Really like it. Always thought there wasn't enough tactics in the arena fights. More than made up for that here. Good work.

No, but the arena scenes are just the default ones. My housemate doesn't have a problem with it though, so it's probably all on my end.

Back
Top Bottom