[S] Arena Overhaul mod [released for Warband SP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you for this mod it is fun. I have not played them all yet but my main character has been riding around competing in tournaments whilst his country (vaegirs) is losing its hold over nordic territory to rhodoks (nords are defeated by vaegirs in mine) because he is to busy exploring new arenas! :grin:
How do you upload images?

These are just some screen shots I thought depicted the awesomeness of it, though I have not seen them all so they are restricted to only a few. I particularly like Tihr (last one) but have yet to fight in it. Gracias for the small fun addition making tournaments fun again

I really like this. It makes arenas much more interesting and helps to distinguish between cities.

Hi all!

First of all thanks for these awesome new scenes! :smile: It really worths now to play tournaments.

But I'd like to ask for help in hosting them on a dedicated server. If I'm getting right both host and player needs the .sco files right?

And a part which maybe I shouldn't post here:
My real problem is when I input: set_map scn_town_x_arena I get a respond of "Added new map to list: 0 - random_scene"
And in game I see only a random plains.
What is wrong with that? Did I forget something? I think it didn't load the resources correctly at the beginning(the objects?). I'd like to see players fighting in these new arenas :smile: Thanks in advance!

Have to make sure all towns have current scenes first, then I'll probably implement these as well. I really like your scening work.

I didn't want to try this mod at first until I was forced to with another Mod that had it included. Wow! Won't play without it anymore :smile:
Very nice work!

Thank you for fixing shariz arena. I have not downloaded it yet but i will soon. The sultan kept asking me to go to his feast, and i went into the tournament. It was so dull in that small triangle arena, and everyone was mounted. Thank you.

What specifically is wrong, are there bugs, is it all the water, the platform, cart?

NB: Let me note that with the patch the Rhodok arenas have been changed,
but it's so little that you might as well install these arenas if you like.

You dont have to update it, just the original Uxkhal arena is too cramped but at the same time is way too big.

I love his Uxkhal arena... I won 46,000 denars there tonight :grin:.

Edit:
Lancing in the semi-finals was a ***** though :sad:... it could be a bit bigger... or perhaps move the trees/push the water over to one side? Cheers though :smile:

Hmm could this in anyway be ported to M&B 1 ? :grin: (yes im still stuck playing it and the mods whilist slowly finshing mine)

Back
Top Bottom