[S] Age of False Innocence - Unofficial version (1.1 Update).

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone knows, how correctly add to this mod Pre-Battle Orders and Deployment?Or only "Volley Fire" command?
Maybe, anyone tried it?
It is possible to do without module system, use only .txt files?

Shamble said:
Anyone knows, how correctly add to this mod Pre-Battle Orders and Deployment?Or only "Volley Fire" command?
Maybe, anyone tried it?
It is possible to do without module system, use only .txt files?

You have no chance to add anything without the Module System.

Auldman said:
Any plans to add real faction generals and leaders? For example Louis XV should replace Napoleon III.

Maybe, but right now I'm working on my own mod.

I'm choosing to believe you go the N wrong and it's meant to be an R, and not the O wrong which is meant to be an A o_O

I don't get it.

facepalm.jpg

This is the joke:

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Auldman said:
Any plans to add real faction generals and leaders? For example Louis XV should replace Napoleon III.

Maybe, but right now I'm wonking ("Working" or "wanking?" Which letter did you get wrong?) on my own mod.

He basically said he hoped that you meant "working" and not "wanking."

well there really are No tactics.... that's the only thing that makes this Mod(sub-mod) disappointing. The enemy will always just Charge and fire at will, or form a giant line and fire at will.... and cav runs in every now and again. I admit i love the Mod, and the idea... but until Tactics can be Scripted into the game, it's unrealistic and quite boring.

Dont mean for all of that to sound rude, i'm merely trying to help make the Mod better, as i said, i love the idea and AoFI is one of my favorite mods.

also the lack of the ability to Bayonet charge is also a down fall, but that's fixable, easy.

If we look at other Mod such as 1257, they were able to script the enemy Lords actually using Intelligent, and efficient Tactics as appose to the Native Cluster ****. I realize the difference with predominately Ranged weapons, but this can be fixed i believe. If you'd care to hear my ideas, ask.

Ah, Well surely there is someone out there that can help? Post everywhere looking for a scripter/coder I'm sure someone likes this time period enough to help. maybe even ask some of the people from the other mods. I'm sure spending a little bit of their time helping out a fellow mod maker wouldn't be too much to ask for. Then again, I could be wrong. And then again, you may have already tried this :razz:

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Depends on your tactics. If you let your soldiers rush to the enemy of course you will take a lot of casualties.

Plain old line battle creates enough casualties that I lose about 10-15 men per battle.

I didn't mean catastrophic, (Charge of the light brigade) but attrition is rather higher.

If I am allowed to ask or suggest anything,

I must say this should be "ported" to WFaS 1.142v.

Now you have rank formations, double line, crouching. You can even order just the left flank to shoot, or right flank, just the first line to shoot ( and the bots are crouched).

The formations WFaS has are super adequate to this mod.

Please consider my suggestion. I would replace the textures and items in WFaS with AoFI textures and items if I had the skills and of course the authorization.

If you think it would be easy to explain how to do it I would like to help you doing it or even being in your team  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom