[S] 81 New Units

What new Units would you like to see in Future Updates ?

• Archers / Crossbowmen

Votes: 273 25.1%
  • Pikemen / Spearmen

Votes: 265 24.4%
  • Swordsmen

Votes: 282 26.0%
  • Cavalry Units

Votes: 186 17.1%
  • Others (state them in a post)

Votes: 80 7.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This mood Is  exactly what Warband needy, more tropes!! :mrgreen:
Very greet work  i like the names I'm also a M2TW fanatic :lol:  :lol:
it works but when play and check my army I go to the Mamlukes guys and I don`t see the upgrade for Royal Mamlukes it´s this a problem?? using the 95 version

please keep up the good work and don´t change the names they are cool

oho now that you make the Nords F#####ing overpowered conquiring the world should be easy! hahahaha :grin: :cool: :cool:
Thank you

Can't seam to upgrade my veigiar marksmen to Dvor archers!

Apparently some unit's form the old save game such as Mamlukes can't be upgraded, must be new units I guess...

bad news Mamlukes can't be upgraded to Royal Mamlukes in the 95 version( not sour about the 81)

i have an MINOR annoying problem.

i'm playing diplomacy with this mod(a new savegame,not the old one).
and my chamberlain,my constable and my chancellor are named "nord milita","nord spearman" and "nord peasant archer"
this is not hurts the gameplay at all but i want to see their real names.
How can i fix that without starting a new game?
and when i face deserters,i meeting my chamberlain(nord milita) and going to the battle menu after leaving him.

kadmendo99 said:
i have an MINOR annoying problem.

i'm playing diplomacy with this mod(a new savegame,not the old one)
and my chamberlain,my constable and my chancellor are named "nord milita","nord spearman" and "nord peasant archer"
this is not hurts the gameplay at all but i want to see their real names.
How can i fix that?
I don't think the mod is compatible with Diplomacy like that. He probably didn't add the Diplomacy characters to the troop list, or he has them under the wrong number for it. The only way to fix it is him making it compatible, or you fixing it yourself; I advise you use Morgh's mod tools for the job.

i need some help with the download because each and everytime i try to copy and pasted it on the troops file it says i cant and at that yea i know i am a nobody but can someone plz help me

Ok im a newb at this, but can i add this mod to my game, playing native compilation? If so how would this affect it again im newb ill prolly try it anway.

If only there were repeater Crossbows and Hell fire cannons, Now that my friend, Would Just be EPIC.
But sadly i dont think there will ever be, even if more games for mount and blade come out  :cry:

There is a flintlock pistol in-game, add it so that every nation has one dismounted and one mounted ranged unit ( with the pistol ) <Pistol uses Crossbow bolts for ammo!>

Sarranid Warrior,
Mounted Desert Archers,
Mamluke Archers,
Ghulams,
Dismounted Ghulams,
Javelinmen,
Veteran Javelinmen,
Battlefield Assasins,
Guard Axemen,
Royal Mamlukes

Okay just afew things (suggestions/requests):

So far for pictures and troop trees I saw of the 81+ (the ones on the front page) - I liked it all, and everything was amazing besides the names I don't know how to say lol because I'm not from any European country lol - but I was wondering since it feels odd but if you could rename infantry units to take out the "Unmounted" of the name or future names - and also... This one is more important... But I have seen the movie "Kingdom Of Heaven" 1 too many times and I get irritated when I try to play M/B(Warband) and there are nearly no actual "Knight" units. There only seems to be originally two factions that have knights and those are Vaegirs and Swadians. So if you could add more Knightly units using surcoats and sword/shield combos, and great helmets. I'd love that :grin:.

Also someone mentioned "Battlefield Assassins" and it made me think of Assassins Creed, and that it'd be really amazing if they had units like from Assassins Creed for the Sarranid faction. Or even if they were just Mercenaries, like Hired Blades.

Back
Top Bottom