[S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because I hate Brits (I'm joking).

I have an updated list of historically accurate British settlements, I just haven't gotten around to placing them.  For next time though, if you find an issue I'd like you to elaborate on it.  An enigmatic comment such as the one above is not very helpful, thanks.

Version 0.6 is available now.

othr said:
Yes, because I hate Brits (I'm joking).

I have an updated list of historically accurate British settlements, I just haven't gotten around to placing them.  For next time though, if you find an issue I'd like you to elaborate on it.  An enigmatic comment such as the one above is not very helpful, thanks.

Version 0.6 is available now.

Sweeeeet  :mrgreen:

I think you should try to fix the fations ladys event and ladys itself since there seems to be lots of bugs with them still :razz:

Would it be possible to upload the file on an different mirror? I'm getting 15 kb/s on repository. At that rate i will be able to play your mod in 4h45m :sad:.

So far I have found one bug, a realy tripy one. So the initial quest starts out just fine, I kill the guy who attacks me in the street and the merchant guy comes out to great me and all is well. I took his job to save his borther and went out and got all the men I needed to get the job done, plus some extra and found the camp and went at it. I won the fight and in the doing lost a few men, no big loss I say. Then things get strange. The screen blinks and I am in a new spot on the battle field, near the edge I think, and my own men are charging at me. Then they attack me and I cut all three of them down. I see one walking away and figure I might as well finish the job but when this last one goes down the mesage saying who I killed lists my name as the one that fell and the one that did the felling. And now I can't leave the field.

On the brighter side of things the recrutment in cities and castles works.

Hmm, I'll look into it.  I tested it and it worked fine, I wonder what the problem could be.

Twisted said:
Would it be possible to upload the file on an different mirror? I'm getting 15 kb/s on repository. At that rate i will be able to play your mod in 4h45m :sad:.

I started to upload to a file sharing site but it will take a bit.

Posting again because my last comment was ignored: Nice mod, however it is awfully similar to that other mod: 1200 AD. What is unique about your mod, and if nothing, why not work together to get a single, better mod done faster rather than having two similar mods?

I ignored your post for a good reason but since you're being pushy I'll tell you: I don't want to work on Europe 1200, I found a mod I was interested in. The mod happened to be  abandoned by the original author but I liked it and wanted it to stay interesting for myself and others and so I started to work on it.  Now I like working on it with the group of people I met in the 1257 AD forum.

Besides, there are major differences between Europe 1200 and this.  I'm not going to get into the details, you can figure it out yourself, just one hint, this mod takes place nearly 60 years later.

othr said:
I ignored your post for a good reason but since you're being pushy I'll tell you: I don't want to work on Europe 1200, I found a mod I was interested in. The mod happened to be  abandoned by the original author but I liked it and wanted it to stay interesting for myself and others and so I started to work on it.  Now I like working on it with the group of people I met in the 1257 AD forum.

Besides, there are major differences between Europe 1200 and this.  I'm not going to get into the details, you can figure it out yourself, just one hint, this mod takes place nearly 60 years later.

Why the offended response? I thought I was being quite polite ('nice mod') and asked a legitemate question. I've played both mods and there are lots of similarities, that's why I asked, no reason to be defensive about this.

I hope this isn't a port, because I don't want to lose any of the new features in warband.

Keep up the good work!

Hey othr I can provide you with towns, city, names and their position on the map.
I can provide you all  27 factions that occur on medieval, and also military tree, armor tree.
names of army and general or kings

If you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom