[S] 1.143 Claimants Rebellion R.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod sounds like a great idea... I'd love to see it combined with diplomacy (which I consider to be a must-have when running my own kingdom.)

is it just me? or after my download its says (Installer integrity has failed. common cause include incomplete download and damaged media contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy) please help! really want to try this mod

doublejsam1 said:
i have this error of blank screen everytime i finished the occupation selection http://imageshack.us/g/204/2012060100001.jpg/
The mod was made for 1.143, and you are playing on 1.15x and this is one of the consequences of that incompatibility. Easiest solution: don't choose a poor noble background.

someone explains why the game crashes everytime i exited from a town,  right after i've recruited troops from my war advisor?

high, i know this thread is probably not used much anymore, so i may ask on the floris one, but basically i hate when banner mods change the banner i always like to use. anyway, normally when it happens i just copy and past the banner_a from the native, but it seems that with floris and this mod it's more complicated. if someone who has the software to open/alter the DDs or BFR, or whatever it is, and just do a quick copy and past job with the banner i like, i would be greatly appreciative.

instead of attacking an image or something, i'll just describe the banner im referring to. it's the one with the black top and bottom section with a white middle with a black crow or raven.

Back
Top Bottom