[S] 1.143 Claimants Rebellion R.I.P

Users who are viewing this thread

I've lurked these boards for several months. Decided to create an account just to tell you that this is one of the better ideas I have seen for a mod. I can't wait to try it out and if it works like I think, I hope it gets incorporated into some of my other favorite mods.

Thanks again!

Vadermath said:
Congratulations on release, this mod seems awesome! Does it work with 1.134 too, though, or do I need to download 1.132 for this?

oops! typo lol, its for 1.134 my bad, thanks for pointing this out >.<

EDIT: next release will be compatible with 1.143 :smile:

I voted other. I would like to see the OSP stuff released first. I like the idea of claimants rebelling, but I don't want all the other stuff too.

jshores said:
I voted other. I would like to see the OSP stuff released first. I like the idea of claimants rebelling, but I don't want all the other stuff too.

what do you mean? you would like to see OSP stuff released? you mean what i have finished already? i'm just waiting for that to compile and it'll be released :smile: (i'm going to also release just an upgrade pack for everyone who already has the mod so you don't have to download a huge file :smile:)

orome said:
link for download is broken, I tried several times. can you upload another link?

may have had problems because i was uploading new file last night, (big file, but smaller then the first one i put :razz:) try it now, should work.

On another note: how does everyone feel about having Banditry implemented? new game option to start you out as a bandit (you'll start out in the field with x amount of looters or other bandit troops) which if i do this i'll be making a new troop tree just for bandits. i'll be posting a poll of this either tomorrow or sometime tonight.

Alakeram.

ashevil2 said:
put in normal warband

should make them rebel earlier

what do you mean put in normal warband? as in make a version with just the rebellion no extras? and also i made it that long because u don't get started making ur own kingdom or join a claimant for awhile (getting troops renown etc :smile:)

Omg, game keeps crashing. And when I try to hire a chancellor, a bunch of script errors show up and he is never there even though Ive hired him.

looks like you tried to copy a file over claimants, whats your reason why you're getting errors, try with a fresh install in its own folder, you did download the main game and not just the patch?

if anyone else is having this problem please let me know.

EDIT: also due to real life situations its delaying the update. thanks for you're Patience!

Due to unforseen problems with the current mod and life taking all of my time, Sadly i must put this mod to rest. I may work on it in the late future. But for now, R.I.P Thank you everyone who has downloaded the mod/liked the mod and has given me feedback on it.

Alakeram.

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your problems.

I do hope you will be able to return to working on this mod soon as it has an excellent atmosphere, & plays very nicely.

Best of luck anyway.

Balla.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom