[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

Users who are viewing this thread

not been edited, was either a change added it 1.125 or your just unlucky - anyways if you kill them after you escape, you can grab it back.

The boots & helmet are on the same texture so are done already mate  :wink:  If you'd like to use it I'll pm it to you if you like ...

20at4sh.jpg

I found out these cavalry Sarranid troops without polerams don't want to move at all in battles and they only stand at one place. They should ride to fight even with bare hands. Why they don't attack here at all?  :razz:

I think there is really enough of all these various rogue troops and bands in game and another ones... I think it would be too much of them already.  :???:

its a 1.125 bug, was hoping taleworlds would fix it rather sharpish - can see the same in native if you take rhodok spearmen.

back to my mod - i actually started doing a proper play through of the single player to test how difficult it is getting to the level where u can run around taking lords/castles (as opposed to normal balancing, where i use cheats to copy lord parties and face lord from other factions who are the same level - to compare faction balance), about 3 hours in faced the Rhodoks only to find their pikemen & billmen had no weapons so yeah kinda annoyed me a bit breaking this, i wonder where they got the idea on the best way to fix cavalry is to make units assigned polearms spawn randomly - where guarantee polearm is about 4000% the superior way... i dunno maybe it isnt possible.

and yeah i tried changing all polearms to either 1handed or 2handed, that use polearm attacks - but the problems are,

1) you need to skill 1handed & 2handed to use polearms with/without a shield
2) polearms do greatly reducded dmg with a shield equiped (same amount you lose on a bastard sword)
3) thrust from polearms no longer stop a charing horse (i love the rhodok pikemen too much to lose this)

+ probably some more, just cba playing/modding without the polearms.

#could possibly replace mercenaries with highlanders, seeing as mercenaries use 2handed swords anyways.

Is this mod using 1.125 module system? I really doubt it, 'cause there is a bug with the weekly budget report, that was fixed in 1.115. But the mod is great really.

said quite a few times XD, its built from 1.112

but requires 1.125 to use it, mainly due to using the new brf's added in 'recent' updates.

and yeh no module system - started out with script editing just to make my own kit for the swadians, and moved on from there, its not just troops and items edits there's a fair bit modified in scripts/menus etc.... but **** knows if i can remember what.

# although if anyone wants to remake this using the module system be my guest, a lot of kits i wanted to adds, faction patrols/building your own castle/ fortified camps etc.....

i can assure you the upload is clean, 1800+ downloads

are you using norton? - that says everything is a virus.
#nod32 ftw, best anti virus out there

EDIT: Scanned it anyways.
antiv.png

Yep some antivirus programs are "wolf criers", and SaintTemplar got one of them. I wonder if his antivirus flags all RAR files? If not then any scan of his computer will find loads of viruses in his Mount and Blade folder.
I havn't had any problems with AVG free antivirus so far (either way missing a virus or finding an non existing one).

Ok, Mod looks cool but i haven't been able to even try it yet, because during the bandit fight the game always crashes, whether its when i leave the tavern or in the middle of the fight, and fixes or help?

Herr_Thomas said:
Ok, Mod looks cool but i haven't been able to even try it yet, because during the bandit fight the game always crashes, whether its when i leave the tavern or in the middle of the fight, and fixes or help?

What version of WB do you use?

the version wont be the issue, if he doesnt have 1.124+ will get missing brf errors,

only thing i can suggest mate, would be redownload the mod or reinstall warband - I've not had that issue ever, and ive been through the bandit scene over at least 500 times

is it posible to join the diplomacy mod and the black sky mod to have the new troops and items but to also have the new choices in diplomacy?
if it is posible and you have time could you plz do it

this is an awsome mod indeed, I like it, but in sieges, not all have double ladders..

i know the AI doesn't use them ( i have yet to see a mod in wich this happens), but i would like to have double ladder in all sieges, since i play range type most of the time, and i like to shoot off the walls the ones who usually kill everything, then go in the fight, but usually my units are still climbing it and the time i take to reach it, not only 90% of the ones in front of me die, but i lose health to other who shoot at me :/

i like to shoot, climb the ladder, kill everything, and make room for the others, then shoot to the new spawned units XD

am trying to make sure there is 2-3 ladders on each siege scene, although the editor keeps on crashing making it difficult.
(it is possible to make the AI use them)

nikitus is having a crack at remaking the mod using the module system, already has diplomacy in - plus a few other kits, still a fair bit to do on this though so maybe 2-3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom