[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

Users who are viewing this thread

There's stronger weapons to be found in the mod it just a question of waiting for them to turn up, like the Giant Throwing Axe, throw this weapon at anything and it will die (sadly you only get 1). The  Samurai weapons are buy-able along with better bows (multi shot crossbows lower damage though) better arrows and bolts and there's the hand cannon (requires a lot of luck to hit something but well you know what will happen).

Cool MOD, i really like them... but of course i have some suggestions ...
Maybe it is a good idea to place the mod "new companions" in this one
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129012.0.html

And another think, i like the samaruais in the game ... it would be nice to have a new asian faction.

I installed this mod, but it always crashes after I create my character, right when I try to fight the first bandit. I have unistalled warband and reinstalled, and redownloaded the mod but to no avail.

RUnning windows 7 and M&B:W version 1.131.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions, really want to try this out.

how did you make Zendar? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  could anyone give me instructions on how to build a village on the map. and how do you make it appeare in bug letters on the map so i know where it is. plz plz
please reply

There's no bug in the mod but i noticed that when i get a head shot they have no death animation they just flop to the ground. How do you do that?  :???:

Back
Top Bottom