SÆLIG

Users who are viewing this thread

Havoc said:
:smile: Thanks.

Even if it turns out it's too niche and no one wants to play it, at least I've had fun.

My friend suggested a slight name change to make it easier for people to find (if it gets Greenlit and goes on the store). Even just changing the "æsc" to a Latin ae, would make it easier to search for.

Voted now. I'm sure that it's merely a matter of days before you'll be greenlit. :razz:

Havoc said:
Thanks guys! I have been trying to get a build out but I keep finding things to fix or change. :sad:

:lol:

Best thing to do is write up a list of bugs and features, and give yourself milestones (initial build, build 2.0 etc). Split the bugs and features between the milestones, hide all the of the milestones except the first, and work on the things you've placed under that. Once you have no more bugs in that milestone, commit to releasing the build and move onto the next milestone.

I find that's a nice way to force yourself to stop doing what you find yourself doing right now.  :razz:

I'm trying :sad:

I find bugs sometimes and when i do I don't move on until it is fixed. Which is where I'm at now. One more bug to fix and i will be happy! The changelog between last build and this build is positively massive.

I know the feeling. I'm still learning to get past that, but from what I've heard it's best to just make a note of the bug when you find it (for example, while fixing another) unless it's a 2 minute fix and get back to it later.

The changelog between last build and this build is positively massive.

Nice!

Back
Top Bottom