"Ryuzaki's animation mini-mod 0.7"

Users who are viewing this thread

Dain Ironfoot said:
in that case, add the new text just below the original.

I have give it a try... But the result was i cannot use overswing animation.. My char only use his sword like pointing at something and when we released, he only pull back the sword.. Did i do something wrong

SirAndre said:
Dain Ironfoot said:
in that case, add the new text just below the original.

I have give it a try... But the result was i cannot use overswing animation.. My char only use his sword like pointing at something and when we released, he only pull back the sword.. Did i do something wrong

Same thing happened to me. Not to mention what happened to the horse!

Me 2.

And that russian site... I clicked Everything and nowhere even a small glimpse of "download" word!

argh

Make sure to change the animation count if you want it to pick between several instead of just replacing them.

You'll note all the code on the first page has a single "1" on its own in the line.  If you add the frame details under the existing text and make sure the 1 is equal to the number of potential animations it'll pick between them at random.

HokieBT said:
this looks good, anybody have the python code for these?
Doubt it would work, but I think if you just copied the "throw_javelin" information in module_animations, and renamed the IDs "overswing_onehanded", then put them underneath the original "overswing_onehanded" information, then put a "(" at the beginning, an "else_try" in the middle, and ")," at the end, wouldn't that work? And then just do the same for every other of these "new" animations?

It's late here, and I have to get off soon, so I can't try it right now, but I think that might just do it. (Although I am only guessing.)

No.

ready_overswing_onehanded 532992  1*
  0.350000 anim_human 29300 29305 7 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0

*This number is the number of animations to pick from.  To make it work with more than one, copy as below:

ready_overswing_onehanded 532992  2*
  0.350000 anim_human 29400 29405 7 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 (Note - this is just an example, put the actual code from the first page here instead)

*Make sure this number is equal to the number of animations listed.

HokieBT said:
this looks good, anybody have the python code for these?

It's really very simple, these guys are overcomplicating things.

Grab your module_animation, find your "throw javelin" or whatever, copy the info underneath it, paste it underneath ready 1 handed right swing or whatever it's called. Thats it. You don't need anything else.

You can do an awful lot by just cutting frames together. I've kitbashed some musket clubbing animations myself.

GaGrin said:
No.

ready_overswing_onehanded 532992  1*

*This number is the number of animations to pick from.  To make it work with more than one, copy as below:

ready_overswing_onehanded 532992  2*
  0.350000 anim_human 29400 29405 7 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 (Note - this is just an example, put the actual code from the first page here instead)

*Make sure this number is equal to the number of animations listed.
As useful as that is, it's not a python code.

If you insist on python code, here's some but as I say, at this level, it's really a matter of copy pasting

["ready_slashright_onehanded", acf_right_cut|acf_parallels_for_look_slope|acf_anim_length(100),
  [ready_durn, "anim_human", combat+8800, combat+8810, blend_in_ready],
  [0.3, "throw_knife", 10, 30, blend_in_ready],

Look. All thats done is pasting the throw_knife action underneath the ready_slashright_onehanded one. It's that easy.

http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swingaz2.jpg
It's just impossible to swing sword like this in armor.
Without sword and armor when you'll make this move, you'll feel a lil pain, but in armor.... No... Just can't do this. I fought In full plate armor and also in mail parts, and specially in mail it wont be able to do.

Back
Top Bottom