Russian Translation Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolfang

Baron
Russen.jpg

Thank You.

Weaver said:
are you developing a new game or something? make sure you can loot caravans in it.
You misspelled corovans :wink:

Wolfang: Damon's translation is correct, but the original phrase is with spelling and punctuation mistakes, so I'd doubt that what it says is true

GetAssista said:
Wolfang: Damon's translation is correct, but the original phrase is with spelling and punctuation mistakes, so I'd doubt that what it says is true
Yeah. Absolutely precise translation would be smth like: "Hello. I'm, Nomad. write reviews on syite, ag ru"

Кто-то пытается перевести на всегалактический опус про кириллономада? Кстати, между аг и ру пропущена точка, которая была в русскоязычном оригинале.

Ok thank you very much.

@Weaver, no im just playing a game in which some Russian left me a message after he went through my cupboards and ran away when me and my fellow villagers tried to trap him.

Wolfang said:
Ok thank you very much.

@Weaver, no im just playing a game in which some Russian left me a message after he went through my cupboards and ran away when me and my fellow villagers tried to trap him.
Oh, in that case it was a very special russian joke based on well-known mem about game columnist Nomad.

Back
Top Bottom