Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms1.png
spacer25px.png
Quarter Final D
Russia vs Turkey

Map 1: Port Assault - Vaegirs vs Sarranids
Map 2: Field by the River - Nords vs Swadia
Map 3 (if needed): Nord Town - Nords vs Rhodoks

The deadline for this match is 06/05/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms18.png

We propose Friday (06.05) 20.30-21.30 GMT+3. We played on RS_Pro_Battle2 before, it was quite laggy despite the 60-80 ping. So, we want to play 10 rounds on another neutral server. Also we'd like to play with more than 8 players (10-12) if it's ok for you.

As we have discussed on steam:

Date: Friday, 06.05
Time: 17.30 GMT
Server: Haven't decided yet. RS_Pro_Battle and/or another neutral server (Yauzi will find one until Thursday).

We still won the remaining rounds mind you. :razz:

Nevertheless, we've done a 12v12 after our win was certain, which also I'd like to thank Russians that they also play for fun.

Swordmaster said:
We still won the remaining rounds mind you. :razz:

Nevertheless, we've done a 12v12 after our win was certain, which also I'd like to thank Russians that they also play for fun.
Yeah we just decided it's best to discount rounds after a match is won, as they don't count for anything anyway.

And one thing I forgot: Thanks to the Deutschritter clan, for letting us borrow their server.

Back
Top Bottom