Russia 1812

Users who are viewing this thread

They ARE working on it, they don't have to show everything they are doing now, do they?  :smile:. Besides, this mod is the work of just a team of two who have their own personal lives to deal with as well.

I changed my computer twice and had to learn a few things on photoshop. I have been modding other games too for my own use and work is keeping me busy and tired every night ! :O

Still i'm trying to implement the map and the new models on a fresh warband 1.151 install, on a base like diplomacy or another fine mod which, originally only alters gameplay and not items or characters. Therefore it's a hell of a job to replace everything but i'll try nonetheless.

I admit it's been difficult working on the game as i have too little time, for now let's consider the beta IV a somewhat final release, at least until i can come up with a working russian expansion that is ! :smile:

I will show progress once i have some ... to show. Uniforms are more or less ready for the major factions, i will try to improve polish uniforms as well as the prussian and british backpacks. I'm alone in this for now as i can't get news from poomtang.

I picked this up from poomtang's "For King and Parliament" mod thread.

Willhelm said:
Message from Poomtang, i asked about helping.

Hi Willhelm,

I'm sorry my friend but I've deleted all the content I had for those models, I've stopped modding for the time being and will take it up again once M&B 2 comes out, maybe we can work on something together then, I just feel that M&B warband has had its day and is a bit stale right now :grin:

Yes this is a necro and sorry for that but i think there should be closure.

So it means also this mod is dead. Such a shame.

I'm not dead xD !

I have everything to make a russian expansion mod, just lacking time and motivation, but maybe i can provide russian stuff as some kind of DLC, simply adding troops and equipement that the player can then buy/recruit and forge his own russian empire ! Of course it's far from being realistic and it keeps the vanilla map ... Still, it's better than letting my russian uniforms and flags rot in my HDD ...

Companions would then become russian lords, everything is possible, i just need to change their gender, and work on their stories a little to avoid game breaking comments, but it's not really important. at least they could become lords and hold lands.

Just an idea though.

I have no news from him, i think he waits for M&B 2 and is working on another mod somewhere else for now.

Good work is good 1812 is a great mod and new features for the next largest and most excellent version will do the mod ...
I hope the new version comes out soon ...

Kerryn i don't know if that's possible,
but there is a mod created, that is about the 1812 war on russia.

it's called russian campaign, i've seen it in the forge, with a good progress. maybe you could speak
with them, and maybe you can work out something with them.

Back
Top Bottom