Rus: XIII Century WB open alpha 0.321 [B]

Damon

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0

Our team proudly presents Rus: XIII Century open alpha version for Warband 1.153.

Be adviced that current version is at late alpha stage so don't be surprised about how many bugs, problems and placeholders it consists of. We're aware about most of them and they'll be fixed in future versions.

Current version includes both single- and multiplayer versions. You need Warband Script Enhancer (WSE) to launch mod properly! It's provided with mod installer and can be found in ...Modules/RusXIII/WSE folder. Launch the mod with WSE loader.exe.

Warband version 1.153 is required.

Download links:
Dropbox
rusmnb.ru
narod.disk

Installing instructions:
1) Launch mod installer exe
2) Follow instructions (ATTENTION! You must choose game folder as destination path NOT Modules folder!!! i.e. G:\Games\Mount&Blade Warband)
3) Launch mod with WSE loader (included)
 

F.F.C._fritz

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Posting this on the 31st of December is just to avoid download traffic, uh?
Downloading tomorrow, I'm glad you made it guys.  :smile:
 

F.F.C._fritz

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Man, are everybody blind and deaf?  :shock:

I gave the mod a fast play, it runs smooth. There may be some work to be done (it's alpha afterall), but it looks good - and much lighter to run than the majority of Warband mods.  :mrgreen: Great choices in the soundtrack, by the way, nice atmosphere.
 

In Vain

Count
Best answers
0
There's propably not many people who still check this subforum regularly. But I'm sure word of this news will spread.
 

sonyer

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
In Vain said:
There's propably not many people who still check this subforum regularly. But I'm sure word of this news will spread.
They should move the topic here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,165.0.html
probably it's gone have a bigger effect after all it's for warband. :wink:
 

Damon

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
sonyer said:
In Vain said:
There's propably not many people who still check this subforum regularly. But I'm sure word of this news will spread.
They should move the topic here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,165.0.html
probably it's gone have a bigger effect after all it's for warband. :wink:
It's not the right time for that yet. It's still an alpha after all. Consider us perfectionists, we're not gonna do it 'till mod reach beta state.
 

Arzeal

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Omg Great news! I only reached here accidentally, let's keep the headlight abit longer so everyone knows and check this out
 

bojan123456

Recruit
Best answers
0
hi all,i download mod and instal and click on WSEloader.exe and have error,but i have 1.153 version

this is error:
you are running an unsupported version of warband(WSE only supports version 1.153. Please update or download the full game from http:/    /www.tale  worlds.co  m/download.aspx

What should I do,to can play?
 

Juskowal

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hello.

I've got similar problem although i have got 1.54 version of Warband (from steam) and that version is not supported by WSELoader. Anything i can do to run this mod?
 

Psith

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Juskowal said:
Hello.

I've got similar problem although i have got 1.54 version of Warband (from steam) and that version is not supported by WSELoader. Anything i can do to run this mod?
Hmmm, the only option I can see is installing version 1.153 separately (not steam).
 

Juskowal

Recruit
Best answers
0
Thx for help. It worked. Good mod with great potential btw. Looking forward for final version.
 

Faultier

Knight at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Psith said:
Juskowal said:
Hello.

I've got similar problem although i have got 1.54 version of Warband (from steam) and that version is not supported by WSELoader. Anything i can do to run this mod?
Hmmm, the only option I can see is installing version 1.153 separately (not steam).
Or wait for the Hotfix  :grin:
 

Rongar

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Faultier said:
Psith said:
Juskowal said:
Hello.

I've got similar problem although i have got 1.54 version of Warband (from steam) and that version is not supported by WSELoader. Anything i can do to run this mod?
Hmmm, the only option I can see is installing version 1.153 separately (not steam).
Or wait for the Hotfix  :grin:
Nope. There will be no hot fix that fixes that. Even cold fix for that is not in our plans yet.
You need 1.153.
 

bojan123456

Recruit
Best answers
0
bojan123456 said:
hi all,i download mod and instal and click on WSEloader.exe and have error,but i have 1.153 version

this is error:
you are running an unsupported version of warband(WSE only supports version 1.153. Please update or download the full game from http:/    /www.tale  worlds.co  m/download.aspx

What should I do,to can play?
anybody know what is error???? i have version 1.153......
 

Rongar

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
It could because you have multiple version or/and inconsistence between registry and path where WB is located.

Solution: copy wse files from mod folder to root of WB folder and run WSEloader.exe form there.

 

MrExpendable

Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&S
Best answers
0
I should check the original M&B forums more often..

Gonna give it a try, I liked this mod very much in the past.  :smile:
 

saltjunkie

Regular
Best answers
0
Did the "Rus: XIII Century" team create the "show helmet in first person view," textures/options? If I had just heard about it, i'd probably had said it was novelty, but having used the option I can say it really adds a new "immersive" effect. It's great, and I wish more mods used it. Great job on the mod, gang.
 

Faultier

Knight at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Rongar said:
Faultier said:
Psith said:
Juskowal said:
Hello.

I've got similar problem although i have got 1.54 version of Warband (from steam) and that version is not supported by WSELoader. Anything i can do to run this mod?
Hmmm, the only option I can see is installing version 1.153 separately (not steam).
Or wait for the Hotfix  :grin:
Nope. There will be no hot fix that fixes that. Even cold fix for that is not in our plans yet.
You need 1.153.

Fine
*keeps playing XIII century for M&B*