Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted to name "Czech Swordsman" in Czech, it would be "Český Šermíř" or "Czesky Szermirz" (if MaB fonts can't handle that kind of czech characters) btw. :smile:

(I could also supply reference for some custom Czech equipment. :wink:)

Holy ****, what a great Mod!
After 10 Hours, Hours of Fun, Hours of Pain, Hours of Smiling and Hours of Whining. =)

First, my deepest respect, the RusXIII Team did an amazing Job, you can feel the love which they put into this Mod.

1. Amazing items.
2. Great Troops.
3. New Towns, i mean how cool is that ?
4. New Ideas.

But here goes the Downside.

1. Balancing (The Germans get raped by every Nations, 260 Knights vs. 140 Russian, yaj, Russia wins)
It took Russia and Poland 55 Days to nearly Destroy the Knight Order with ease, the Knights lose 80% of all Battles.
I mean, it is cool, that the Knights are no longer unbeatable, but this is a little to much. =)

2. The New Tech Tree for the low Troops is senseless, every Sea Raider eat my Veteran Fussvolk with no Problems.

3.The Player is to slow, every Lord who see me, gets me, i flee with 2 Soldiers from 250 and they got me...
That is a real Funkiller, because i lose Money, Soldiers (It is a Deathtrap, when you hire some low Tech Troops), respect from the Lords ect.
In the End i press ESC and then Save & Exit, because it was so ****ing unfair, Poland was hostile and beat the **** out of me, the same with Russia and Litauen, nowhere to go, i often cant finish Quest, because 50% of the Lords were in Prison or an City was captured ect. =)

4. It tooks to long, the first 10 Hours, there is no way to face an enemy General with 50+ Soldiers.
How about bring the Rep points down to 10 for every Castle and Town Owner ?

At last, dont get me worng, i love this Mod!
I hope my englisch wasnt to bad, so you and your Team can learn something for the Future Version. =)

greetz from Dortmund, Germany

Sometimes when you start a polish character you have no equipment, and in the initial battle you just have a wooden sword. (sometimes)
Also, I suggest the More Metal Sounds.

Perdikas said:
Best way to start out asfar as I've descovered is to do the train local militia quest and let them keep the reward, gives you +10 (and some honour, yay) and you can recruit militia men rather than raw recruits from that village  :wink:.

Okey, I realised its a bug based on the village of Korois (next to Abo). After sucessfuly training and defending the village, it allowed me to recruid 10 Fussvolkers for 700 denarii rather than raw recruits for 40 denarii. Doing the same in another village did not work.

Ambalon said:
Sometimes when you start a polish character you have no equipment, and in the initial battle you just have a wooden sword. (sometimes)
Also, I suggest the More Metal Sounds.

Same goes for Mongol characters. At least mine had no equipment. None at all.

And I second the suggestion of implementing the More Metal Sounds.

This is a great mod, that looks promising. And you even made a website for it. Nice!

Perdikas said:
Perdikas said:
Best way to start out asfar as I've descovered is to do the train local militia quest and let them keep the reward, gives you +10 (and some honour, yay) and you can recruit militia men rather than raw recruits from that village  :wink:.
Okey, I realised its a bug based on the village of Korois (next to Abo). After sucessfuly training and defending the village, it allowed me to recruid 10 Fussvolkers for 700 denarii rather than raw recruits for 40 denarii. Doing the same in another village did not work.
Nope. It is not a bug, It's just luck.
Sometimes you can recruite upgraded troops. It is the same as in native.

My congratulations and best regards to the developers of this mod. It's indeed pretty much a professional quality, especially considering it's still a beta.

P.S. About the "starting out with no equipment" - I thought it's a game-design (and I found it to be really fun too).

Some characters start with no equipment because they are just not ready. It will be fixed in future versions

Hello , very good mod , but I want to report something that happened while I was playing it . When I try to sell the prisoners , the "Sell" button is disabled , do you know how to fix it ?

corsairf4u said:
Hello , very good mod , but I want to report something that happened while I was playing it . When I try to sell the prisoners , the "Sell" button is disabled , do you know how to fix it ?

I've read this a few times, and done some experimenting it only seems to happen to some troops, I think its mostly Native-based troops, because Caravan guards, masters and looters seem to do it, but Rus units and all the other factions mostly don't.

hey this mod looks great, if its full ready it Will be one of the best mods, it has a nice historical loo ck and reality in the game is good, i really love it

Not any prisoner can be sold anywhere.

Lords are interested only in troops from thier or other factions (Lithuanian troops are non-factional). Price can be zero, that means honor or relation if you give enough prisoners.
Mines don't buy females.
Any prisoner can be sold only in  Cherson.

Rongar said:

Lords are interested only in troops from thier or other factions (Lithuanian troops are non-factional). Price can be zero, that means honor or relation if you give enough prisoners.
Mines don't buy females.
Any prisoner can be sold only in Cherson.

But why nobody accepts bandits?

Definitely an excellent mod! 

Damon said:
26.  Helmets obscure field of view in first person view. OPTIONAL FEATURE

mb16b.jpg

Finally!  :grin:

Can you change "Chu-Ko-Nu" to "Zhuge Nu"? It seems more accurate with the Pinyin translation is a more accurate version.

Wild Rover said:
Rongar said:

Mines don't buy females.
Any prisoner can be sold only in Cherson.

But why nobody accepts bandits?
omg.
Cherson and mines should accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom