In Progress Running from a siege is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Doofus

Sergeant
1st, whenever I start a siege, the game immediately switches from normal speed to fast. I don't like it running on fast because I can't react to what is going on around me fast enough. I can usually live with this though and quickly change it back to normal speed.

2nd: The biggest problem is when I'm besieging a place at normal speed and see a larger enemy army coming to intercept me. I click the 'abandon siege' button. Then the game goes back to fast mode and asks if I'm sure. I am lucky if I have a the time to say 'go on' to abandon the siege. If the other army is faster than me or if there is a small troop around that can intercept me, I'm basically toast. I've tried pausing the game to abandon the siege, but even at that the game still switches to fast mode to say are you sure. You are pretty much dooming me to the fates when I start a siege. If you are going to have a screen basically asking 'are you sure', which I think is reasonable, you should pause the game when you ask that question, not speed it up.

Back
Top Bottom