Runaway Scorpions [RS] vs Druzhina [DRZ]

Users who are viewing this thread

7394bd6c6aef.jpg
a9129b95f17a.jpg

6d93639316d6.jpg
388da97afb43.jpg
Thx RS for the game :twisted:

I say only truth! Just as I've told you Corsair! They would win, I've been warning ya not to think that they are weaker! What an idiot I was not doing a bet with you  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arch3r said:
Looks like a good game, congratulations DRZ.

Seconded. Wish I'd had the chance to see this match. Really weird seeing RS dropping out from the tournament. But it's always great to have surprise endings and underdog wins in any tournament/league, no matter what the game or sport is.

There was live translation, but it was pretty boring to watch (to many flags) I think. especially for those who are not interested in result

don't know if there are more vids. http://www.livestream.com/testwarband/video?clipId=pla_840fe396-e5b8-473f-84c7-aab99a715ae6&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

спасиб, Богатырь -)

It's wierd to see RS being eliminated from the tournament. But it seems that DRZ deserved their win, RS had their moments too, it's a pity that I couldn't watch this match  :sad:
Congratulations DRZ!

Many thanks for all kind replies. On behalf of all DRZ :smile:, let me congratulate you with coming holidays. We wish you a Merry Christmas and many honourable and pixel-bleeding battles on the fields of Warband in the next year!

Back
Top Bottom